Hacking cIOSrev15 released and it's broken yay

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kaster999 said:
does anyone know when cios38 rev16 will be released ???
and neogamma will compartible ever with cios38 rev16 ??? (i interesting for double layer fix)
unsure.gif

Probably never. Wanin has quit the scene, and after all the bad reactions on rev15 I doubt he will release version 16.

Hopefully he will release the source, but he needs some of Wiigator's sources too..

bdw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was never able to get the Disc Channel to work with my out of region DVDs, but Rev15 fcuked my Wii up with a Error #001, Unauthorized Device Detected

so, I'm back on R14 again for now.

what's wrong with use v3867 from NUS downloader ?

dereaper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i installed it on a lu66 wii from a virgin update and havnt seen any problems with it all all i may not be using all the stuff you guys do but all my games work all my vc work and all my wiiware
everything in homebrew channel loads and executes just finejust wanted to thank for the release

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's really sad rev15 is "broken" ... What's worse is everyone here complaining and saying Wanin or WiiPower "you should do this" "you should do that". I think they've done a lot and if they don't want to do things that suit you it's for a good reason, complaining to them is pointless and it makes this board worse (Sometimes I completely understand guys at Wiibrew ...)
The only thing I would say to them (Waninkoko, WiiPower and other wii coders) is : Go one doing what you think is good because you're way better than me at this stuff and you know what you're doing. And above all : Thank you.
To waninkoko : It's really sad you want to leave the scene, but I understand given the way ppl thank you ...

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Because it is free, ppl seems to apologies the devers over bugs. But this time it's not just "bugs", rev15 is BROKEN and brings MORE headache than earlier release. What gives if Wanin quitted the scene a second time when we have non-broken cios222 ?!?!
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Pip'

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pippin666 said:
Because it is free, ppl seems to apologies the devers over bugs.
If you read the first pages of posts in this thread it's false. Ppl where totally complaining about rev15 not working, again and again. It's when wanin start posting on the topic that ppl started to be more "thankful". We tend to forget that these guys are not a corporation that do this as their main jobs, they invest themselves a lot during their free time, so it's a minimum to be thankful of their work and be comprehensive if the result is not totally working.
But it's also true that thanks to much is pointless and spamish, so, I will stop now before turning into a basic groupie
smile.gif

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a reason Waninkoko won't release the source of his cIOS? We have seen how fast the community can come up with fixes and improvements with the USB-loaders. It would probably be the same with the cIOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people...