Hacking cIOSCORP v3.6 Release!

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Metroid Prime Trilogy doesn't load MP3! What do I do?
-> Just install the "cIOS55-v5149-v3.6-rev13_DIP.wad" using the
"cIOSCORP v3.6 Extras Installer". This will install a cIOS55 that can
read Dual Layer discs, but it does not properly fix the #001 error.

Okay, can anyone confirm MPT MP3 loading correctly in CIOSCORP with the rev13 extra installed? Because the only way I could get MPT MP3 to run correctly (off a retail disc) was to uninstall cioscorp with the uninstaller.

I did try the rev13 extra, I even tried with the rev14 (just in case, because it's a retail, not a backup, I know rev14 doesn't work right with DL backups). The only way to get the game to run with cioscorp installed was the alt.dol method in neogamma. With cioscorp gone, it runs perfectly from disc channel or from neogamma, no alt.dol needed, no matter the rev installed in neogamma (tried 13a, 14, 15).

I really don't want cioscorp off my system, as it's nice to just use the disc channel, but if I gotta, I gotta.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tbgtbg said:
Okay, can anyone confirm MPT MP3 loading correctly in CIOSCORP with the rev13 extra installed? Because the only way I could get MPT MP3 to run correctly (off a retail disc) was to uninstall cioscorp with the uninstaller.

I did try the rev13 extra, I even tried with the rev14 (just in case, because it's a retail, not a backup, I know rev14 doesn't work right with DL backups). The only way to get the game to run with cioscorp installed was the alt.dol method in neogamma. With cioscorp gone, it runs perfectly from disc channel or from neogamma, no alt.dol needed, no matter the rev installed in neogamma (tried 13a, 14, 15).

I really don't want cioscorp off my system, as it's nice to just use the disc channel, but if I gotta, I gotta.
you cant still have cIOSCORP installed, just dont install cIOS55 from cIOSCORP at all

beast666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
this version of cioscorp its compatible with the lastest cios of waninoko rev16 ?? if its not with what cios its compatible this version of cioscorp??

thanks see ya

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do people want this waninoko rev 16 so bad? it does ont matter everything of mine works so far.

jctl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rev 16 has killed my neogamma lol

had to reinstall all over again and corps is ok but cois 16 kills me gamma lol

Dark-Aries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the readme it says it's using cmios v4...

are there not newer cmios to use or no? Just wondering becasue I finally decided to update my wii to the latest stuff (Not firmware though), and peopel mention cmios 10 and stuff....will CiosCorp still work if I update to cmios? Or is there no updates.

jctl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@king of chaos ok cheers for that
smile.gif

if cios 16 has a fix for nsmb can i ask whats the best loader to play it with then ?
ps (softmod)

thanx again in advance

ocihc80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
moogle.gif

Hi,

Can anyone help me? i am just a noob and want to install the cIOSCORP v3.6 but my wii is already sofmoded using softmii v2.1.1. do i need to uninstall first? or i can directly install it?

Thankyou and Happy new year!
moogle.gif

LexLuthor

Trophies
XP
Country
Ideally you should uninstall any previous version of CIOSCORP you have installed.
Im not sure which version came with Softmii 2.1.1. you should find out and if possible locate an uninstaller. Perhaps one comes in the softmii package?

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matt93 said:
I cannot get the cioscorped ios 70 to install. Once I saw it failed on the installer I copied the .wad file into my wad folder and tried to install it with wadmanager. I get an error (Ret: -1022) every time. How can I get this to install? Side note, I'm on 3.2u.
Could someone answer this question for me?

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
its weird that it wont install i guess it depends on you being on sysmenu 4.2 for it to install
i dont require cioscorp anymore cause im using my hard drive (for speed)

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
King Of Chaos said:
jctl said:
if cios 16 has a fix for nsmb can i ask whats the best loader to play it with then ?
ps (softmod)
Better to find a patched version of NSMB with rev 14.

cIOSCORP V3.6 installed
3.2U sys menu
untouched NSMB iso installed to HD with WBFS
cIOS38 rev14 installed as 249
USB Loader GX
1TB MAXTOR HD

Works perfectly.

Rev 16 just isn't suggested right now as a few things are still broke with it and/or some apps don't run at all while 16 is installed..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs