Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorted , thankx for info

smile.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da letter A in your FAQ you should put that in order for RawkSD to work you should install cios file 37 Bfix.cios for the fix from version 2 it always works for me even if you use wad installer.

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read your post on the 3.5 thread da_letter_A but i was wandering if i should install pre/iiloder because it is my families wii (im 13) but i modded it so we could all play backups but im not sure if i should install pre/iiloader because it already has bootmii boot2v3 so should i just use gecko os like you said to be safer i dont want to brick my wii

i have been doing my research though so i do know what i have done already

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
if u have bootmii as boot2 and a nand backup, u are brick proof (with the exception of a ninty boot2 update, which uninstalled bootmii as boot2, but if this happens, u can reinstall bootmii as boot2 and again be brick proof)

if u have bootmii as boot2, then priiloader isn't required for brick protection, but it allows u to use system menu hacks (also available via start patch) and allow you to customize how you wii boots up (ie. to system menu, or to CFG loader, or to a crazy intro, or crazy intro video etc.)

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard startpatch was only able to install on wiis with 3.x version is this true and yes i am brick brick proof and i have not updated since i started to burn wii games ( after i bought wii sports resort ) and priiloader is it easy to install as i only want region free not to change anything else as i mentioned in the post 2 posts above its my families wii and they don't have any idea what i have done to it

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
mew512 said:
i heard startpatch was only able to install on wiis with 3.x version is this true and yes i am brick brick proof and i have not updated since i started to burn wii games ( after i bought wii sports resort ) and priiloader is it easy to install as i only want region free not to change anything else as i mentioned in the post 2 posts above its my families wii and they don't have any idea what i have done to it

your thinking of starfall, startpatch is new.

if u want region free gaming off of a disc, I would change your firmware to 4.1, then get the right hacks for priiloader or get startpatch for 4.1 systems (I think there may be a new version of startpatch that works for multiple firmwares and regions in one app)

u should research usb loading, all u need is an external hard drive and a usb loader like configurable usb loader or usb loader gx (plus a cios).

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 I am going to buy a new external hard drive after christmas when i get the money as i have a 4Gb one for the new M&S game and a 1GB SD card in a reader for NSMBW but for now im using cios corp for my other backups but in order to do as least as possable should i just run NTSC games through gecko OS on my 4.1E

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
i've never really used gecko OS personally, I prefer neogamma for disc launching (some ppl also use softchip)... in fact, usb loader gx can also launch backup disk games.

To be honest I am against cioscorp, only because sooooooo many people have the 'no vulnerable ios' problem with the hackmii installer because of it. This is supposed to be "fixed" in v3.6, so my opinion may change (don't get me wrong, mad respect for da_letter_A and I think the more options we have to mod our wii's the better)

if u have bootmii as boot2, don't be scared to install priiloader, rev32 is available here. Then u can enable system menu hacks.

As long as u have a nand backup and bootmii as boot2, u will be fine, that I promise u.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro