Hacking CiosCORP and system menu 3.1u

camar3na

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi guys, should i upgrade to 3.2 before i install Cioscorp? i have starfall and gamma on it, but i still want to load form the disc channel and run gamecube games without the gamecube channel.i searched but everybody has 3.2 and up, any help will be apprecciated.

camar3na

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is there a way to upgrade without losing the homebrew channel? i know i can install everything back afterwards, but i still wanna know, isn't starfall suppossed to work on 3.1? thanks in advance

D

Deleted User

Starfall isn't suppose to run on 3.1.....

Re-check your firmware.

Also, if you want to install cIOSCORP, get Softmii.

wanders

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh, I don't see any reason why cioscorp should be incompatible with 3.1... other than the IOS30 being used in cioscorp is the (newer) version that technically goes with 3.2 . Probably nonissue, but you should run cios_downgrader and 'upgrade' to 3.2 anyways. All it does is update your system menu and IOS30 to 3.2, so it shouldn't break or remove anything. Except starfall that is... though I don't know how you managed to get starfall onto a 3.1 sysmenu.

camar3na

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i stared running starfall on it and now that you mention it i never got the screen to check the settings, then it said something like "push any button to reset" so probably it didnt install after all, i will update with cios downgrader and try to do things right this time.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really recomend you to upgrade to 3.2 first, and if you know a little bit about aplications, go for SoftMii..!!
smile.gif

Te recomiendo subir a 3.2 primero y para que tengas completa la region libre y sabes algo de aplicaciones, te avientes por el paquete completo de SoftMii, es la onda..!!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...