nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
If you use Wad Manager, you have to create a folder called WAD, en put it in there !

This should have nothing to do with Wad Manager. He's trying to install a cIOS and the only thing involving wad's is the one that needs to be on the root of the sd card for a wad installation to be done as network installation isn't working for him.

$uPeRJjS&#0

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe that the installer is also a Wad Manger (Custom) correct me if i'm wrong.

But why can't he try rev13b....... even though it has bugs.....

or Rev10 or Rev9

redow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
$uPeRJjS$kAt3 said:
I believe that the installer is also a Wad Manger (Custom) correct me if i'm wrong.

But why can't he try rev13b....... even though it has bugs.....

or Rev10 or Rev9

? have still rev10 on my wii and everything is working fine but its not possible to play online games with the rev10 it does not support lan adapter with which i am connecting the wii to the internet.thats why i wanna update to rev13.Lets see wanna try truchabugrestorer today after work maybe this will help on my issue
frown.gif

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The network installation most likely isn't working if you're trying to still use the lan adapter for internet on rev10. Make sure the IOS38-64-v3610.wad is on the ROOT of the SD card and labeled exactly as it wants it. The FIRST screen when you open up the SD card to view its files. Not inside any folder. Not in the WAD folder. On the ROOT, and select WAD installation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night