Cios rev 9 and gamma 0.3 question

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mindshank, May 10, 2009.

May 10, 2009
  1. mindshank
    OP

Newcomer mindshank Newbie

United States
    I upgraded to 4.0U(really dumb) downgraded to back 3.2U and get a 001 error when using wiigator 0.3 gamma backup loader I used cIOS36 rev7. If I use cIOS36 rev9 will that solve my problem? Never had any problems with any disks before only now, I also can use wiiscrubber and generic wii patcher to remove 001 error but would like to fix this with cIOS if possible so I don't have to reburn a bunch of disks. Thanks for any input!!

2. mikeyt1998

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    cIOS_9 Is just an updated (obviously XD) version of cIOS_7, so basically, it has the same previous functions as well as new ones (ability to use a HDD to load games [​IMG])

im not sure if it will help at all with your loader, however you can only benefit from installing it in the long run eh?

are you new to the scene or quite into it now? i suggest cIOSCORP for loading games through the disc channel instead of a seperate channel, just looks more pro [​IMG]

3. mindshank
    OP

United States
    I do have cioscorp just haven't installed it yet not sure what it's all about

4. mikeyt1998

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    ah, its just installing patched IOS' over original IOS'.

the ones you install with cIOSCORP all have the fakesigning bug, i dont know exactly how they're patched (think they all run on IOS249 (the cIOS36_rX)) but when installed they allow backup copies of games to be read as if they were real games [​IMG]

even rockband works with it's USB instruments, unlike gamma or USB loader.

but you need to make sure you have the right cIOSCORP, i can PM you it if you like, it has instructions with it too [​IMG]

5. mindshank
    OP

United States
    Thanks man