Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem djtaz and to lavamasta ya it does work for most people but I'm sure people would rather wait for an actual official release of it.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
turns out the only real "problem" is theres a bug in the network install with that version a friend of mine just tried/tested this and said it only worked via the WAD install so its fine via wad anyone else try this and have issues with network install?

well this is what vwillie has told me happen with his however he also said that his seagate worked better
smile.gif

Playgame38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
People seem to like leaking waninkokos stuff - seriously guys , wait until he officially releases this - he deserves the respect for keeping at things even though a whole community pretty much jumped on the original release - ill be waiting for official stuff as well
Agreed

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
IT WASNT LEAKED
wink.gif
ITS PART OF SOFTMII

wow holy followers!

he didnt use a router he used the usb ethernet adapter and direct cable connect 200kbps I use wireless as well but i had the wad file so i will prob just do wad install when the official is out ...untill then if its not broke i say WHY FIX IT?! lol

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
if you need help with the wad install when its actually released let me know supercool330
wink.gif
but yeah i use a wireless N rangemax and the wireless always seems to work however my friend vwillie always has issues via the lan adapter lately as well! at least with cios
frown.gif

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I pulled it from the SoftMii package (2.9.5) and installed it over cIOS36 rev10 ... I'm on 4.0U

It works just fine, however didnt address anything as near as I can tell. I believe it was meant for LU64 owners more than anyone else.

This came from WANINKOKO to SoftMii , so stop all the heresay !

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So... does this fix USB peripherals?

I prob won't install this until the official release, just wanna know if this fixes the problem with USB devices like Mics when using the HD

fsubassoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ I'd like to know as well, if possible. That and the freeze fix for Animal Crossing is all I need out of v11.

kylsav

OP
Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
as far as i can tell it doesn't fix the Mic problem and other usb devices don't work when using the HD. Only way the Mic works is when playing Rock band 2 with the Rock band Channel. I had to unplug the mic then plug it back in with the game running for it to work.

as for animal crossing i tested that for over an hour without any freezes on USB loader 1.5, it would still freeze at random times if Wiiconnect24 was enabled.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Friggen hell guys. I uploaded this for someone who requested me to (so he didnt have to download the whole package)
It's from the softmii package 2.9.5.
It's not a leak, but we found from softmii out soon after that it's only a beta version of cios rev11 NOT THE PROPER RELEASE.

As far as my testing is concerned, it's no different to normal ciosrev10. Maybe helpful to LU64 users but i don't know anything about that.

Just wait until the real ciosrev11 is released. lol.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...