CIA App help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Beccas, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Beccas
    OP

Beccas Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2014
    United States
    Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding a CIA File that I installed on my system. Before I begin, I do apologize in advance if anything I state here is against the site's rules. Moving on...

The CIA File is PokeTransporter. I want to know how to get the system to recognize B/W and B2/W2 that is installed on the Gateway blue card. Is this possible? Please let me know. And please don't be too mean if my post is against rules or something.

Thanks a bunch!

2. Gamemaster1379

Gamemaster1379 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 5, 2008
    United States
    United States
    If it works how I assume it works, there's no way for that to work.

3. Beccas
    OP

Beccas Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2014
    United States
    Thank you for the reply GM. I have been getting similar feedback form some so I won't bother.

4. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    The Gateway blue card is just a blank empty slate, until you load a game. You can only load a game when you boot the blue card up and select a game.
    So it's definitely not possible to pretend that the blue card is pokemon b/w/2 and hope it works with poke transporter.

But this was already answered above, sorry xD Just wanted to answer it the full way.

5. Beccas
    OP

Beccas Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2014
    United States
    Thank Matt. I figured that this was the problem. I have a question for you though. Please check your PM. Thanks.