Gaming chrono trigger sequel chrono cross

• Thread starter ball2012003
  • Start date
  • Views 2,063
  • Replies 8
B

ball2012003

does anyone know if this game is any better? i found out my cousin has the disc and i was thinking about putting it on my psp.
is it any better than chrono trigger

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megawalk said:
I Would Suggest youtube for the Video's and the Reviews

or simply google "is chrono cross better than chrono trigger"
dry.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No it is not better. Still a decent game. But not a true sequel in mine or most peoples eyes really.

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's one of my favorite games ever made, as is Chrono Trigger. They're both damn good - you shouldn't let whether or not Chrono Cross is better keep you from playing it.

Plus, the game has some of the best music out there period.

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I borrowed it from a friend and played it for a while. This was a long time ago, and I don't remember much, plus I didnt get far before he asked for the game back, but I just remember there being lots and lots of characters that would join your party. The battle system is kind of weird too. Other than that, I don't remember much.

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Chrono Cross is a great game. Diferent from Trigger in many ways, but still is a really good game. Some people get mad about the new battle system (similar to Xenogear, without the combos) and for the lack o multiple techs or for the complex plot. For me Trigger - Cross are just one story divided in two volumes, diferent one from another, but i suggest you if you like the story in Chrono Trigger then play and finish Cross, so you can enjoy of a beautiful plot.

Besides Cross have great music and graphic too, in fact can be anything but a bad game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ