Gaming chosing an new game

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the day after tommorow i go on a vacation and i just finished Tales of the abyss and now im looking for a must-have game, so could somebody help me out?

-i prefer rpg's (Final fantasy, tales of and like that)
-please no games like resident evil
-no pokemon xy or animal crossing

Heien

Trophies
XP
Country
Shin megami tensei IV. Really enjoyed it, but if you haven't played any other SMT game you can try SMT devil survivor overclocked. You can also check Etrian odyssey untold: Millennium girl but that game is fun when it's challenging, I'd say a good choice for vacation.

Reactions: mr. fancypants

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shin megami tensei IV. Really enjoyed it, but if you haven't played any other SMT game you can try SMT devil survivor overclocked. You can also check Etrian odyssey untold: Millennium girl but that game is fun when it's challenging, I'd say a good choice for vacation.

thank you it looks really nice but isnt the mapping progres not a little boring?

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I adore SMT IV...the obvious answer here is Bravely Default. It does Final Fantasy better than Final Fantasy does Final Fantasy.

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i played it for a while ( till the bricking wave ) and its sooooo awesome but bricking my 3ds for it goes a little bit to far ( because i played it on 3.2 and the save file from 3.2 is strange enough not compatible with the 2.0 FW)

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Paper Mario Sticker Star. It's a neat game. Sometimes the sticker system feels forced but it's nice!
Cave Story 3D
Zelda oot 3D and a link btw world
Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros is really neat too! ;3
Super Pokémon Rumble ;O;

Heien

Trophies
XP
Country
thank you it looks really nice but isnt the mapping progres not a little boring?

Yup, it's a bit booring but there is an option which makes it easier, like auto draws paths and walls. It's my first etrian odyssey game and i'm waiting for summer to finish it. No time to play a serious game :cry:

Also as others suggested bravely default must be your first choice if you want to use b1 or b2 launcher.

Paper Mario Sticker Star. It's a neat game. Sometimes the sticker system feels forced but it's nice!

Sticker system feels way to forced if you ask me. But yeah it's pretty much fun but not as much as other good rpgs/jrpgs.

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup, it's a bit booring but there is an option which makes it easier, like auto draws paths and walls. It's my first etrian odyssey game and i'm waiting for summer to finish it. No time to play a serious game :cry:

Also as others suggested bravely default must be your first choice if you want to use b1 or b2 launcher..

question do you now if the 3.3b dat is save to use?

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I found that the mapping in EO can be quite addictive and gives you all the more reason to explore, despite the dungeons being hard.
It can feel a bit like work, but it pays off when you get to watch a full map. well, I find it satisfying anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1