Hardware choosing the right model?

tecra_a8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I want to buy a new 3DS to play, but how can i tell if it has 4.x or not?
I looked at the boxes and I can't find the copyright 2012 or copyright 2013 text on it, can someone post a picture of the location please??? thanks :)

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hold the box with the face side to you and tilt it away from you. You should see now the one middle sized side with lots of text on it. The copyright is near the lower left corner.
Can't make pictures right now, and mine would also be yellow because I have a Pikachu 3DS XL ;)

tecra_a8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hold the box with the face side to you and tilt it away from you. You should see now the one middle sized side with lots of text on it. The copyright is near the lower left corner.
Can't make pictures right now, and mine would also be yellow because I have a Pikachu 3DS XL ;)
is it on the back side which has pictures and features of the 3DS?? or the left/right side, because each region boxes are different

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is it still possible to find copyright 2011 model?
Totally depends on the retailer. It could be possible to find one in a country where not many 3DSes are bought, did not see one here for a long time. But if you want a new 3DS with an older manufacturing date simply to have a firmware number that works with Gateway or something like that, everything from 2012 is good. To use Gateway you'll have to update to 4.5.0 anyway, as it is the only firmware version it currently works with.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
This is the back of the box for my XL which is a US model. you can see the copyright underneath the website link. Not sure if you're looking for an XL though.
photo_zpsb8769fec.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.