Choices, choices...

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by overslept, Dec 31, 2010.

1. overslept
    OP

overslept WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD

Mar 22, 2009
    United States
    California
    Today's Steam Daily Deals undoubtedly surpass all previous days in value. TF2 for $5, Total War GOTY for $25, Hitman Collection for $7.50, Far Cry 2 Fortune Edition for $5...

I have $5 left to spend. I'm torn between SupCom2, the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. bundle, and RA3: Uprising.

I've been looking for a new RTS, but I can't decide between SupCom2 and the RA3 expansion. I already have Red Alert and I love it a lot, but I heard the expansion failed to live up to its hype (64/100 metascore??).

Also, I missed out on the Amnesia sale the other day so I thought maybe S.T.A.L.K.E.R. would be my chance to redeem myself for not feeding my horror-survival hunger.

2. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    STALKER. Go with STALKER.

edit: Reasons? Two games, both excellent. Both very moddable and both have a lot of mods available for them.

3. overslept
    OP

overslept WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD

Mar 22, 2009
    United States
    California
    I was thinking the same thing...

but then again, what will I have to satisfy my RTS thirst when I grow tired of Red Alert 3? [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice