reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the repeated posts... my gf is just a noobie to homebrew so please be forgiving... I'm entering posts from her words because I tend to not say the right message at times...

"So I went to go and put a custom theme that I had downloaded onto my homebrew app, and then once I applied the theme, I exited the homebrew app, and once I got back to the home menu, my background is set as no theme. Any help???"

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the repeated posts... my gf is just a noobie to homebrew so please be forgiving... I'm entering posts from her words because I tend to not say the right message at times...

"So I went to go and put a custom theme that I had downloaded onto my homebrew app, and then once I applied the theme, I exited the homebrew app, and once I got back to the home menu, my background is set as no theme. Any help???"
1. Set the theme to None

2. Restart System

3. Launch CHMM2 and install the theme.

4. Restart System

5. ???

6. Profit!

Last edited by Boured,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wich entrypoint is she using? menuhax? you should not use chmm2 if using menuhax as an entrypoint. Follow the steps given above or you could try using chmm (the first version). There is also a homebrew app that lets you install themes even if you are using menuhax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?