Chinese Girls suicide to travel back in time.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
One of the reasons behind all this was to shoot a film in the Qing Dynasty, gee I hope she took her camera with her because she sure as hell won't find one somewhere between the years 1644 to 1911.

Reactions: 2 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
One of the reasons behind all this was to shoot a film in the Qing Dynasty, gee I hope she took her camera with her because she sure as hell won't find one somewhere between the years 1644 to 1911.
Quite obviously she took it and the Time Cops cought up with her, knowing that showing off such advanced technology in the past could cause the time itself to implode, thus they brought them back into their time and drown them so that the secrets of Time Travel will never be revealed.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Quite obviously she took it and the Time Cops cought up with her, knowing that showing off such advanced technology in the past could cause the time itself to implode, thus they brought them back into their time and drown them so that the secrets of Time Travel will never be revealed.
Does the Time Cops have to commit suicide each time they travel through time?
Tough job to be a Time Cop...

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
This truly is one thing that is not the government's fault, or the author's fault. This is the fault of people.
I mean, come on.

She should have traveled to space first.
Exactly, if it was one of her biggest dreams then why would she kill herself and travel to the Qing Dynasty before trying to become an astronaut?
Oh, I forgot about the remote control incident, how stupid of me.

Also
"Time-travel dramas are a relatively new soap opera genre, in which women living in the present travel back in time to fall in love in the Qing Dynasty after having an accident, such as a car crash, being struck by lightning or falling off a building,"-christianpost

How convenient, now they actually have a reason to ban TV shows like this. :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme