checkpoint 3.7.2 error

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Dantezteam, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Dantezteam
    OP

Dantezteam Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Mexico
    checkpoint don run , using atmosphere 9 , kosmos 14.1
    i try to run checkponit in to mercury or direct but have the same error ,, please do not run checkpiont in applet mode and screen go red and freeze,,, can help ?

Attached Files:

2. Dantezteam
    OP

Dantezteam Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Mexico
    any solution ?

3. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Run it in full memory mode.

4. Dantezteam
    OP

Dantezteam Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Mexico
    as i do?

5. Dantezteam
    OP

Dantezteam Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Mexico
    supposedly when pres R trigger and X to run a game or homebrew ,,, (checkponit) th swich run i n full memory mode, but dont work any more like that,,, the probles is the hbmenu.nro in latest version ,, have in red the applet mode,, on then u try the R and X ,, but dont work

6. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    or use an older version like 3.4.2

Supreme23 likes this.
  7. Dantezteam
    OP

Dantezteam Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Mexico
    working now , using the 3.60 version,, thanls

8. resurrecta

resurrecta Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2018
    Belgium
    Actually, I get the same notification since they release this new version compatible with 9.0.0. But despite the warning, I can actually insert saves. The only thing that gives me an error, is saving actual saves. Which is not my main usage...

9. Engezerstorung

Engezerstorung GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2011
    France
    its because you have installed tinfoil with the forked version of atmosphere blawar did, and that fuck up the full memory mode of the title redirection of the original atmosphere (because blawar dont like it and instead of working his way around it he prefer to fuck it up for its own use, not carring about anything else)

10. Xulin

Xulin Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2015
    United States
    It gives me that error but when I exited the application I saw it made backups of all my saves, so it works just a bug.

11. PedroPotoka
    This message by PedroPotoka has been removed from public view by Joe88, Oct 12, 2019 at 8:40 PM, Reason: Please post in english only.
    Oct 11, 2019 at 10:09 PM
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted