Bazzaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi All,

Have my clean sysNand of my V1 switch which I have been playing online for many years with no issues. It has been about a year since I have used the sysNand / played online but wanted to give it a go again recently for Hitman Cloud Version which is now FREE. Left atmosphere CFW and loaded the OFW, went to the eshop, downloaded what I wanted and when I try to play, it gives me the “checking if software can be played” loop. This is now happening with every game in OFW.

I don’t think I am banned as I was able to go to the eshop, download and update with no errors. I also can’t test with one of my game carts as it gives the no game cart slot error.

OFW is on the latest version. This switch is set to my primary console. Everything on CFW works like it should. Just OFW is giving this ‘checking’ issue which I have never faced before.

Anybody have a fix for this?

(V1 Switch with Atmosphere 1.5.4 with the latest sigpatches for CWF | Clean SysNand on the latest OFW)

Bazzaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It would asks if the console isn't primary.
In the eshop I have delisted my console as primary and reset it to primary as per info I found on Google. But it did not help.
No matter how long I leave it, the “Checking if software can be played” just keeps checking.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the eshop I have delisted my console as primary and reset it to primary as per info I found on Google. But it did not help.
No matter how long I leave it, the “Checking if software can be played” just keeps checking.

Then this console isn't set as primary then.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you said you updated your sig patches but so did I when I had this problem.

I got sigpatches from a different source and it fixed it. Try a different source at least.

It has nothing to do with patches it has to do with his system not being set as primary, that happens when you run your games off a second switch not set to primary.

Bazzaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It has nothing to do with patches it has to do with his system not being set as primary, that happens when you run your games off a second switch not set to primary.
I don't think you full read my reply - "In the eshop I have delisted my console as primary and reset it to primary as per info I found on Google. But it did not help."

As per Nintendo: "You can register your primary console by opening Nintendo eShop on the device." Which I have done and the console is listed as primary console. But still the loop
Post automatically merged:

I know you said you updated your sig patches but so did I when I had this problem.

I got sigpatches from a different source and it fixed it. Try a different source at least.
I do get the sigpatches from here but I shouldn't need sigpatches as I am running a clean sysNand. Surely having sigpatches on the clean sysNand could risk getting banned?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you full read my reply - "In the eshop I have delisted my console as primary and reset it to primary as per info I found on Google. But it did not help."

As per Nintendo: "You can register your primary console by opening Nintendo eShop on the device." Which I have done and the console is listed as primary console. But still the loop

I did read it.

Bazzaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
All the digital games purchased by you and you didn't buy an account off someone else?
All digital games are mine, purchased by me, by the same account that I am trying to use.

As mentioned in my first post, all worked fine around a year ago. The only change I have done is update CFW and OFW

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All digital games are mine, purchased by me, by the same account that I am trying to use.

As mentioned in my first post, all worked fine around a year ago. The only change I have done is update CFW and OFW

If you unregister and register it as primary you need to contact Nintendo.

Bazzaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's all good. I had a great run! Almost 5 years with CFW and EmuNand with no issue playing online. But I am unaware as to what got me banned. Oh well!

For those that are interested - I was getting no error codes with this issue, the person I was talking with at Nintendo couldn't see that my switch was banned (They had my switch's serial number) and offered many troubleshooting options. The final idea they had was to make a new user account on the switch to see if the issue still occurred. When I did that, it asked me to link my Nintendo account to the new user and that's when I got the 2154-2005 error. So, anyone facing the same issue, that is something to check.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all good. I had a great run! Almost 5 years with CFW and EmuNand with no issue playing online. But I am unaware as to what got me banned. Oh well!

For those that are interested - I was getting no error codes with this issue, the person I was talking with at Nintendo couldn't see that my switch was banned (They had my switch's serial number) and offered many troubleshooting options. The final idea they had was to make a new user account on the switch to see if the issue still occurred. When I did that, it asked me to link my Nintendo account to the new user and that's when I got the 2154-2005 error. So, anyone facing the same issue, that is something to check.

That sucks... do we have a solution to bypass "checking if software can be played"? Is this a verified sigpatch issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto