cheats

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by iambananaballsso, Dec 23, 2008.

Dec 23, 2008

cheats by iambananaballsso at 6:02 AM (632 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. iambananaballsso
    OP

Newcomer iambananaballsso Advanced Member

United States
    i have some cheats for the game yugioh world tourny 2008.nds, the cheat database only has 3 cheats in the acekard, how do i add more to the list
    can some one give me full specific instructions?

2. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Your best bet is to download Narin's excellent cheat database from cheats.gbatemp.net and replace the one you have. Narin's database has just about every cheat in existence and is constantly updated.

-Bri

3. iambananaballsso
    OP

United States
    so all i have to do is download ONLY ONE file called 12_21_08_All.zip from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/
    then replace the cheat database on the acekard, nothing else?

4. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I wouldn't download that one (that contains the database in every format). You only need "12_21_08_USRCHEAT.DAT.zip" which contains "USRCHEAT.DAT". Just remove whatever is in your "__ak2/cheats" folder and put USRCHEAT.DAT in there (it may have an older version of the database in more than one format, but you only need one). You may have to go into the options and specify the USRCHEAT database format before it will read it.

-Bri

5. iambananaballsso
    OP

United States
    actually before i got a chance to read your last post, i tried that file that contains everything which u said not to do, i extracted it and took the three files and replaced the three files on the acekard and when i checked the game by pressing x on the game , all the new cheats came up, so i guess this way works too?