Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I'm a French gamer, so please forgive my bad english
laugh.gif

I have got a Smart Card 2 (it's like a SuperCard) and a Passcard 3. I would like to know how to cheat with my NDS backups. I've seen it's possible with the last Action Replay update. Is it the truth ?
Can I use DipStar with my linker ?

Please answer,
Cya.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I'm a French gamer, so please forgive my bad english
laugh.gif

I have got a Smart Card 2 (it's like a SuperCard) and a Passcard 3. I would like to know how to cheat with my NDS backups. I've seen it's possible with the last Action Replay update. Is it the truth ?
Can I use DipStar with my linker ?

Please answer,
Cya.

no dipstar is for use with M3 and G6, and EZ flash 1 or any slot 1 flash cart with a gba slot 2 flash cart, you will need to hack your games manually, here is a guide on how its not that hard.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=44410

Mamama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
Thank your for your answer.

I already know Cracker's trainer maker tutorial, but I haven't understood it at all. There is no issue ?

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Up please
bumping this will do no good, you have the wrong supercard, the super card ds one, is the only supercard that supports action replay codes, if you have a super card ds one you can use action replay codes if you have any of the others you will need to hack the games and add in the codes yourself, or wait for someone to hack the games and make a patch like cracker and bleep, the other groups out there rarely release any trainers anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe KI Gold will have the same problems but overall everything else should run fine