Gaming Cheat odes for Captain Toad

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

There are some cheat codes (SX OS) here https://github.com/LordApple/SXOS-CheatDB for Captain Toad, but can someone add incincibility so that I don't have to go all over this dreadful level at the end going through 50 mazes?
I remember spending an awful lot of time on the Wii U to beat it and would just like to get this over with.
Or can someone explain how I can search for it myself ?

Thanks

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I found a cheat there ; https://www.switchcheatsdb.com/game/captain-toad-treasure-tracker/241/
Unfortunately it does not work with my version of Toad.
Any idea how I could get Invincibility? I don't care about lives or coins, I got plenty and I know I'll have more than enough after those 50 levels.
Not sure how to use the New cheat search in SXOS... 8bit unsigned value or 8bit signed value or something else.

Thanks.

neonpolaris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha, I came looking for exactly this. I've done 100% the rest of the game until this 5000 coin maze. I guess I'll be following this thread. Please, please report back if you find out!

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Those codes initially did not work for me, but they did after I grabbed the Shifty Shrine DLC (build numbers matched after that).
I tried this and it still is not working. Propably because I am using a superxci file that includes DLCs & updates in the first place. I tried installing the DLC anyway but as I said: not working.
Thanks anyway. Guess I'll have to beat these levels again or find some time to learn how to search for cheats myself.

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Finally beat the game (no cheating) so if anyone is interested I can certainly share my saved game (if this is something that can be done easily).

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I found a cheat there ; https://www.switchcheatsdb.com/game/captain-toad-treasure-tracker/241/
Unfortunately it does not work with my version of Toad.
Any idea how I could get Invincibility? I don't care about lives or coins, I got plenty and I know I'll have more than enough after those 50 levels.
Not sure how to use the New cheat search in SXOS... 8bit unsigned value or 8bit signed value or something else.

Thanks.
Habe you checked title ID and Build ID? If they won´t fit you just need to edit the names - I´ve trouble with some games and editing worked like a charm. I´m using EdiZon last nightly and Atmosphére, but it can work on SXOS too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff