Cheat Master Fusion

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by luke_c, Feb 16, 2010.

Feb 16, 2010

Cheat Master Fusion by luke_c at 5:19 PM (2,249 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. luke_c
    OP

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    So I got my PSP this morning, and it came on 3.80 OFW, I took the liberty of Pandorizing it to 5.00 M33-4 then to 5.50 GEN D3-2, everything has been working fine except when I try to use CMF, i'm certain I have it all correctly formatted on my memory stick but when I click the note button in-game (Resistance Retribution in this case) Nothing happens, and I know this game has cheats for it, any suggestions? And no, don't suggest CWCheat i'v already used it and just testing out this to see if it's any better
    EDIT: This is how I have it set up on my MS, On the root of the card I have the two folders, "Cheatmaster" and "seplugins" in Cheatmaster I have a load of folders and that's where all the cheat files are located, aswell as having the cheatmaster.prx file there, in the seplugins folder I have three text files, game.txt, pops.txt and vsh.txt inside they all have the same thing "ms0:/CheatMaster/CheatMaster.prx 1" Which directs itself to the prx file in the Cheatmaster folder.
    EDIT2: Also, I forgot to say that I have enabled all the plugins in the recovery menu (cheatmaster.prx [VSH], cheatmaster.prx [GAME] and cheatmaster.prx [POPS]
    Also is there any screenshot plugin for the CFW i'm on? I'v found others but I couldn't get them working

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    CWCheat takes screenshots.....[​IMG] Fusa is usually a good recommendation too.

3. luke_c
    OP

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    So does CMF apparently too, and I don't wanna output to a TV so FuSa is no good, still stuck with this problem...

4. xist

United Kingdom
    Why on earth would not wanting to output to a TV stop you from using FuSa Screenshoot??? (facetious question btw)

The screenshot plugin is independent of TV Out.

5. luke_c
    OP

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    Oh, right, I thought it was just a TV out application , my bad i'll have a look

6. xist

United Kingdom
    No problem...It's a pretty decent screenshot application actually....

7. luke_c
    OP

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    If I activate all of the plugins for it ( GAME, VSH and POPS) when I exit the recovery menu I just get a black screen and the CFW doesn't boot, this also happens when using VSH + any of the other two, when I use GAME alone it boots up but when I run a game it goes all buggy, locks up and freezes. I was also thinking the reason CMF isn't loading up is because of my MS (Lexus) which seems to have slow loading times so i'll wait for my Sony one to come and try that.