Homebrew Question Cheat Codes for Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

yoyoitsevan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so.. I was super disappointed to learn that they took out all of the cheat codes for the release of the 3 crash bandicoot games for the switch. I was really looking forward to the nostalgia of the old school cheat style (and plus the game is frustrating as hell without them)

so that got me thinking. Can someone make a trainer or a mod or something I can use to put those cheat codes back in the game? At best, it would completely replicate the cheat code screen from the original games and at least have the option to inject the same cheats (like getting 100 lives, etc)

my nostalgia thanks you. :)

masterspike52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so.. I was super disappointed to learn that they took out all of the cheat codes for the release of the 3 crash bandicoot games for the switch. I was really looking forward to the nostalgia of the old school cheat style (and plus the game is frustrating as hell without them)

so that got me thinking. Can someone make a trainer or a mod or something I can use to put those cheat codes back in the game? At best, it would completely replicate the cheat code screen from the original games and at least have the option to inject the same cheats (like getting 100 lives, etc)

my nostalgia thanks you. :)
someone probably could but prepare for a train of "learn to code". also, its not just the switch version, its just the n'sane trilogy in general

Reactions: orangy57

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt