ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ok im confused, these cheats for age of calamity arent working for me, is it because im sing edizon and not SXOS? im new to all this btw
I have been using them with sxos , are you using Edison Se ? can you see the cheats does it let you activate them ? if you can activate them , have you tried activating All of the codes , to check if some of they work and others dont ?

cyane1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using them with sxos , are you using Edison Se ? can you see the cheats does it let you activate them ? if you can activate them , have you tried activating All of the codes , to check if some of they work and others dont ?
i've tried having all of them on and non of them work. idk why they aren't working.

it just says edizon no "SE" in the title

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
No, in Story Mode, where you have to Select either Liu Kang, or Kung Lao, Select Kung Lao. Notice the Inf Health is now for the CPU, and the Press R3 for CPU 1 Hit Death is now for your Health. I tried setting it to reflect Inf Health, but that did not work. But the Inf Fatal Blows, Enhanced Moves/Interactions still work fine. So must be a specific Offset I am not seeing, since it will still be the same MAIN Pointer.
have you try other P1 HP result pointers?
Fatal Blow uses different pointer, so it might not affect the change as HP

@dsrules - Looking at the Inf Time you found, I am curious.........anything reflecting 3F800000 in this Region - 9AC8908? Testing if there is anything the same difference as the Pointers, to see if there can be straight MAIN Codes. If not, no biggie.
not sure what you mean, but I don't see anything interesting near Timer

Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you try other P1 HP result pointers?
Fatal Blow uses different pointer, so it might not affect the change as HP

not sure what you mean, but I don't see anything interesting near Timer
Will add with Different Offsets and report back. There is only 1 way I know to find that specific Pointer, since the JNoexs Pointer Search does not work.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i've tried having all of them on and non of them work. idk why they aren't working.

it just says edizon no "SE" in the title
Do uoy add the cheats manually , with the downalod of page 1 , with the update app , or how ?
Also installing Edison Se at the start menu lets you cheack for cheats updated from here , so you can also try getting edison se

cyane1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you add the cheats manually , with the download of page 1 , with the update app , or how ?
Also installing Edison Se at the start menu lets you check for cheats updated from here , so you can also try getting edison se
I add the cheats manually, the cheat list shows up and even shows them activated, but i dont see the changes take effect in game.

D

Deleted User

Requesting Update to v1.0.9 or 1.0.8

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

Title ID: 010027400CDC6000
Build: 1DD992E93E645A52

• Unlimited HP
  • Unlimited AP
  • Unlimited SP
  • Unlimited Items (on)
  • Unlimited Items (off)
  • Unlimited Carryweight (on)
  • Unlimited Carryweight (off)
  • Treat Containers as New (on)
  • Treat Containers as New (off)
  • Default Movespeed
  • Max Movespeed (100)
  • 2x Max Movespeed (200)
  • Default Treasure Level
  • Treasure Level = 10
  • Treasure Level = 20
  • Treasure Level = 30
  • Treasure Level = 40
  • Treasure Level = 50

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also needed for Age of Calamity 1.0.1:
- KO Multiplier (already said that)
- Speed Up (hadn't mentioned that
- has anyone seen a code to max out the levels or traits of weapons? Yes I know we have a max damage, didn't know if it was beneficial.

Someone said the KO multiplier was from 91wii, which I unfortunately can't get past the registration part (the robot rule out since I can't read chinese :/)

Update: 1.0.1 kept crashing even with 1 or 2 cheats used, so I went back to 1.0
KO number is super easy. Just search for it and change it to the number you want. No need to wait for code.

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: Jericoss

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Getting ready to try these out. Only thing missing I think would be the KO Multiplier? Going to see if the old one works though
IN 1.0.0 it was:

[Have Kill KO Number Multi Kill] 1.0.0 (Edit: credit to Kai Thief B from 91`wii)
040B0000 0063F7CC 1100514B
040B0000 0063F7D4 1A8B26AA

TID: 01002b00111a2000
BID: 5a982fa25220e4df

[#6 10k-KOs after press Left @Eiffel2018]
580F0000 0251B630
580F1000 00000010
780F0000 00000014
640F1000 00000000 00002710

Last edited by Eiffel2018,

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to look through the thread first before requesting in case the code already exists. Can't tell you how many times I've seen request for codes that already exist because people can't be bothered to look through the last 4 pages or use the search function and set it to just this thread. Takes 5 minutes to take a look and see what codes do and don't exist for a game. I think what would be nice though is for certain games that have multiple people making codes for it would be if those codes were gathered into one post and given credit per code to each person who made the codes. Then it would be all nice and organized. We shouldn't be to the point where people are even relying on cheatslips which reprint codes without the cheat code makers permission (they still credit them at least afaik but that's another matter) because of the lack of organization of new codes. Each time I get a game and see cheats for it, I have to look through multiple posts to see which is the latest tested ones for the latest updated version and test to see if they work myself and what I can do to slightly modify some of them so they work on the latest version. Given how similar a lot of codes are, some are updateable to the latest version by changing a similar line to the same new one (I assume this has to do with pointer codes that are updateable). Just a little bit of organization gathering codes together goes a long way to prevent unnecessary "request" posts if new codes are all in one place and the slightest effort to look to find codes first; and not just putting a request at the very end of the thread without looking when you want codes for a game.

SquallDNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
can i request for darkwood 1.0.4 cheat code? 25ce7c4a4de1940

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you get any luck?

satelman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also needed for Age of Calamity 1.0.1:
- KO Multiplier (already said that)
- Speed Up (hadn't mentioned that
- has anyone seen a code to max out the levels or traits of weapons? Yes I know we have a max damage, didn't know if it was beneficial.

Someone said the KO multiplier was from 91wii, which I unfortunately can't get past the registration part (the robot rule out since I can't read chinese :/)

Update: 1.0.1 kept crashing even with 1 or 2 cheats used, so I went back to 1.0

I can confirm that update v1.0.1 crashes for me too when using existing cheats. I had to revert to v1.0 to be able to use cheats without issues.

Maybe some cheats still need updating?

Last edited by satelman,

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Make sure to look through the thread first before requesting in case the code already exists. Can't tell you how many times I've seen request for codes that already exist because people can't be bothered to look through the last 4 pages or use the search function and set it to just this thread. Takes 5 minutes to take a look and see what codes do and don't exist for a game. I think what would be nice though is for certain games that have multiple people making codes for it would be if those codes were gathered into one post and given credit per code to each person who made the codes. Then it would be all nice and organized. We shouldn't be to the point where people are even relying on cheatslips which reprint codes without the cheat code makers permission (they still credit them at least afaik but that's another matter) because of the lack of organization of new codes. Each time I get a game and see cheats for it, I have to look through multiple posts to see which is the latest tested ones for the latest updated version and test to see if they work myself and what I can do to slightly modify some of them so they work on the latest version. Given how similar a lot of codes are, some are updateable to the latest version by changing a similar line to the same new one (I assume this has to do with pointer codes that are updateable). Just a little bit of organization gathering codes together goes a long way to prevent unnecessary "request" posts if new codes are all in one place and the slightest effort to look to find codes first; and not just putting a request at the very end of the thread without looking when you want codes for a game.

I've already search :wub:

Also i'm using cheat updater AIO from hamlet, so i guess i would have it if it was updated to the latest BID :shy:

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if these has already been updated. I did it for my own use after updating the game.

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
TID: 01002B00111A2000
BID: 5A982FA25220E4DF

[SP 3]
580F0000 0251B630
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000008
780F0000 00000044
640F0000 00000000 00010303
[Apple 5]
04100000 4A57385C 00000005
04100000 4A57387C 00000001

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5