ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Carefree_dude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping someone could help me with cheats for the game 20xx on switch.

A long time ago, there were three cheats released (moon jump, max health, and max sp) for a previous release of the game.
You can find it here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-901#post-8927894

The game now has an ID of 77B806340F2AF13B. I tried doing the cheats with this ID but it didn't work.

Could someone get these updated to the most current version of the game? A close friend of mine is moving away tomorrow, and one thing we want to do is finish a run of this game. We've gotten to the final level but can't seem to beat it due to being almost out of health and today will be the last chance we get to play. Thank you very much!

Sorry to bring this up again, but I don't have much time left. Would someone be able to help? Tonight is our last shot.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
what happened ? why did 2 core cheatmakers quit? wasnt here for months but the forum is pretty grimm these days.
this is what triggered all the drama
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-1515#post-9242795

Really he deleted All those tutorials ? I mean that was hard worked .
He posted cheats everyday, i thought he must be really skill or have a Lot of free time
he has been making cheats since the Wii era or maybe earlier
he shouldn't need to gone that far by deleted everything, tutorials should help other people make cheats when he stops sharing them

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

livinitwarrior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stop following the videos , i don't want to watch the cake if i'm not going to be able to eat it :-)
I agree, in one of his last messages on here though, he mentioned wanting people to message him directly for cheats, and since everything else is gone, I'm wondering if he wants to be contacted via there? `\_(''/)_/`

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I agree, in one of his last messages on here though, he mentioned wanting people to message him directly for cheats, and since everything else is gone, I'm wondering if he wants to be contacted via there? `\_(''/)_/`
I hope that he can comeback , and can help and reach others . Besides this is the only place that has cool people to spend time

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TomSwitch I have a question, before I go to work.
In the photo below. When passing the bookmark to Edizon SE and testing the pointers to see if they work, I get several (I have turned off and reset the game and sometimes they do not appear the same, but when I start, several come out again.
the question is:
Will those results all work? Can I take the one I want? Do I need to search among all of them for one that always works? I got like 15 or 20 results out of 85.

Well, it was 3 questions. Thank you very much.
View attachment 232974
You have to test to see which works. When you import only those that can resolve successfully ( every step has no access denied ) will be displayed. Some of those that did don't always succeed, that is the reason the number get imported not the same for the same export. Finally those already imported may become not successful on a different launch. They are not automatically removed. If you refresh ZL+"-" they will be removed. Finally you have to check the value actually match. This is no different from "Narrow Down Result" with extra dump.

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: Jericoss

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Is it possible to make games always start with cheats disabled in sx os?

For your ASM cheats, just make a mod and put the MAIN file at sxos/titles/TITLE_ID/exefs/main
(or sxos/titles/TITLE_ID/pfs0/main or sxos/titles/TITLE_ID/exefs_patch/Build_ID/main that I'm not sure, anyone could correct me please)

You may take a look here for how to make a modded MAIN

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i think you dont understand me.. I am testing codes i am making, and i reboot the game i play many times. The issue is that if i dont disable the codes before closing the game, they stay activated when i start the game again. maybe that makes me lazy idk.
Sorry I misunderstood your problem.

Don't worry about this problem.
Every time we start the game in SXOS, CHEAT CODE will not be loaded.
You must go to the last page of the album after the game started, the CHEAT CODE will be injected into the game and take effective

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You have to test to see which works. When you import only those that can resolve successfully ( every step has no access denied ) will be displayed. Some of those that did don't always succeed, that is the reason the number get imported not the same for the same export. Finally those already imported may become not successful on a different launch. They are not automatically removed. If you refresh ZL+"-" they will be removed. Finally you have to check the value actually match. This is no different from "Narrow Down Result" with extra dump.

Very good very good. Thanks for answering.
Look that every time I left and entered the game, several cheats remained, but they changed pages, but there were several. what I have to do is see which one is maintained or could play with that bookmark the whole game, testing them in each mission and finish the game like that.
(but it would be a single cheat), very good, very good I need to practice more.

I am using the Edizon SE 3.7.1 because it is very stable for me (the other more updated ones made nxmtp stop working, well maybe it is not that but when I put them it no longer works) and the searcher pointer SE 0.5.7

2 more questions.
-Do you know what is the maximum number of addresses that you can freeze in Edizon SE (when your looking for addresses?

-And if Edizon SE has a function to edit many addressess\values at the same time? (As it does when you import the cheats to test them). But I say this about Edit when you are doing the first cheats, not when you import it.

Thank you so much.

Last edited by Jericoss,

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 more questions.
-Do you know what is the maximum number of addresses that you can freeze in Edizon SE (when your looking for addresses?

-And if Edizon SE has a function to edit many addressess\values at the same time? (As it does when you import the cheats to test them). But I say this about Edit when you are doing the first cheats, not when you import it.

Thank you so much.
The limit is dmnt's I have no idea if there is one.
There isn't a way to change many candidates at one go. You have to do one at a time. I may look into a mark and change UI in future release. Today the best substitute is to freeze the address and see if it works. I may look into a unfreeze all UI.

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for your support , when i try to create emunand on hidden partitions or both of my sd cards , got error after error . Finally i wnet for the non hidden option and it worked great .
Use fuse primary from the loaders list liat not from hekate's list of options. It should work.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bring this up again, but I don't have much time left. Would someone be able to help? Tonight is our last shot.
Why not just use the game version which the cheat works? I can't help you by rebasing the cheat for you as I am in the middle of a game which I can't save yet. If you must have the code for the latest. I recommend you DIY. I have looked at the code. It is probably from ZiT. Judging from the looks of the codes it shouldn't be hard for you to try rebasing it youself. Try to find the HP. His code set it to 100000, it may or may not be the normal value of HP. To know for sure you need to load the version that this code works and look at it. Once you know what is the value you go to the new version and search for it. Once found follow by pointer search. Given the depth is so shallow you should have no problem to find the pointer. Here is a tutorial I wrote, you can find everything you need to do this there. https://github.com/tomvita/SE-tools

xtatu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity (DEMO)
tid:0100A2C01320E000
bid:3575AF17FABCB399

[hitanywhere]
04000000 00091AC4 1E222860
04000000 00091AC4 D503201F
04000000 00091AC4 D503201F

gets slow when it hits enemies

tid:01002B00111A2000 I don't have this version

Last edited by xtatu,

Carefree_dude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just use the game version which the cheat works? I can't help you by rebasing the cheat for you as I am in the middle of a game which I can't save yet. If you must have the code for the latest. I recommend you DIY. I have looked at the code. It is probably from ZiT. Judging from the looks of the codes it shouldn't be hard for you to try rebasing it youself. Try to find the HP. His code set it to 100000, it may or may not be the normal value of HP. To know for sure you need to load the version that this code works and look at it. Once you know what is the value you go to the new version and search for it. Once found follow by pointer search. Given the depth is so shallow you should have no problem to find the pointer. Here is a tutorial I wrote you can find everything you need to do this there. https://github.com/tomvita/SE-tools

Thanks for this. I will try and figure it out. The reason i can't use the version the cheat works for is because i'm using a purchased copy of the game on the newest version. Even if I managed to get the copy of the game that is on the version the codes work for, I don't think the current run save file will work for it. I'll take a look at your tutorial and see what I can figure out.

gtehrkt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Please give me cheat code of game Kamen rider memories of heroes premium edition English !

Title ID: 0100A9801180E000
Build ID: 912318946167DC48

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-