Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by matias3ds, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Jericoss

Jericoss GBAtemp Regular

Sep 24, 2019
    Mexico
    Hi, what you need to convert cheats to another version? I want to learn to share the new converted cheats.

2. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf GBAtemp Regular

May 28, 2017
    There is no short answer to that.

Its really dependent on the game itself, whether or not these are different versions because of an update, or a different region. Sometimes its just a matter of finding where the pointer moved, other times you need to find the new offsets, and times like this you can see that the main pointer moved, and the final address moved.

A lot of times I only use the older cheats to show me how deep they go (these were 3 levels deep) and gives me a general idea of what offsets were used. You can see those are almost identical and the one that is different isnt that much different (+488 instead of +480)

You still have to pretty much know how to find the addresses, so you definitely should start with the basics. Converting cheats just lets you skip a few steps and gives you a good idea that your not chasing the wrong pointers. Basically, you need to know how to walk before you run. If you know how to make your own cheats you wouldnt need to ask how to convert somebody else's cheats.

Last edited by Lionheartwolf, Oct 23, 2019
    Meko and Jericoss like this.
  3. Jericoss

Jericoss GBAtemp Regular

Sep 24, 2019
    Mexico
    That picture I post Before no was for status
    Im tested this cheats in that picture, try this.... and erase the other, which Custom firmware and payload you use?
    (my is CFW 8.1.0 Atmosphere 0.9.4S)

Attached Files:

4. susanoomon

susanoomon GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    I'm about to try the cheats. I'm on cfw 9.0.1 and atmosphere 0.9.4S I just tried the cheats. On the poyomon I tried the codes on is still at level 1 has his normal 200% scan stats the hp and sp are 9999/150 and 999/35 respectively the abi and cam codes worked and the max yen code worked as well

Last edited by susanoomon, Oct 23, 2019
  5. Jericoss

Jericoss GBAtemp Regular

Sep 24, 2019
    Mexico
    TID 010014e00db56000
    BID 92a6c699e4bae7da

Thanks and credits to @patjenova

Attached Files:

xMoria and patjenova like this.
  6. jedixscum

jedixscum Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2014
    United States
    Are these for cyber sleuth or hackers memory?

7. Jericoss

Jericoss GBAtemp Regular

Sep 24, 2019
    Mexico
    ok thank you very much for answering, I'm learning to do the cheats, the classics still not the advanced ones. I will try to start doing them but this will help me later, thanks

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

for this :
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition v 1.02

Last edited by Jericoss, Oct 23, 2019
  8. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    Just a bump to my Mary Skelter 2 request. The game is now available through third party methods, so hopefully someone will pick it up and convert the JP codes =P

TaiTai and r0tten1 like this.
  9. jedixscum

jedixscum Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2014
    United States
    Sorry I should have been more clear. I know they are for digimon story story cyber sleuth complete edition, what I was asking is which part of the game are the cheats for? There's the first part which is cyber sleuth and there's the second part which is cyber sleuth:hackers memory. Its 2 games in 1. Certain cheats work on one part but not the other it seems. I was just asking which part do these codes work for?

Last edited by jedixscum, Oct 23, 2019
  10. nyakahime

nyakahime Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2019
    Ukraine
    Yep, I have them. But the game stops working after applying these ones. Thanks tho.

11. Jericoss

Jericoss GBAtemp Regular

Sep 24, 2019
    Mexico
    oh, Im not tested all cheats in that way yet, Im star play the game today

12. jedixscum

jedixscum Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2014
    United States
    No worries, I'll go ahead and give them a try.

13. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Who found the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, SFIII 3rd Strike Cheats? Is the JNoexs Memory Dump supposed to be about 9MB in Size? How long did it take to collect the 6 Depth Pointer Results, and why the hell are there so many Results?????

Am I correct in my estimation that the final Offset should be the MAME/FBA last of the Address (with a exception for the SFIII-3S Super +7)??

14. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
  15. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf GBAtemp Regular

May 28, 2017
    If it works like most mods on the Switch just download it, place the romf file in the title folder for the game (the folder that also, has the "cheats" folder, and Atmosphere/SXOS will automatically load it up. Its pretty minimal risk it either works or it doesnt load it up. I dont have MK8 installed but anybody who does can easily check.

16. IMnoob

IMnoob GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2019
    Indonesia
    Yes, like i say on pic about a hint, its depends on what item do you want to add.. Item type 00 is usable item, 01 equipment item, and so on. Example If u want to add usable item just put 00 on it beside item iD. And actually witcher 3 also have many item iD. But they are separate not close each other.

Last edited by IMnoob, Oct 24, 2019
  17. Naked_Snake

Naked_Snake Constant Miscreant

Oct 6, 2013
    Australia
    Hyrule Field
    Look at what it is in the menu search for it than complete a quest or kill something than search for the new value

18. Queen of SoS

Queen of SoS Story of Seasons Queen

Feb 13, 2016
    United States
    Could anyone make cheats for Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral town? The time in that game goes too damn fast for my liking.

19. MagnesG

MagnesG GBAtemp Lurker

Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    For new users, search the thread using TID and BID too to avoid getting the wrong version.

Also, did we already have a reliable txt editor for Switch?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

It exists already, both JP and Asia 1.00 ver. Please check the cheats first.

Queen of SoS likes this.
  20. poelmans

poelmans Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2016
    Canada
    there are cheats for the asian version that have freeze time cheat that works (not the japanese version)

Queen of SoS and sigina like this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted