Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by matias3ds, Oct 8, 2018.

1. thuggothic

thuggothic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2018
    United States
    Is your site up yet? If so is it posted anywhere in this thread?

2. Mobius_One

Mobius_One Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2018
    Philippines
    bro i dont wanna burn you but look hard like real hard at the page 391 like really read everything XD

thuggothic likes this.
  3. DaBlackDeath

DaBlackDeath .::[ lone wolf ]::.

Dec 22, 2007
    Germany
    I hate to be that person ... but you grabbed AC3 & Wolfenstein Codes and have not added credit to gayfriend, speedfly or whoever done them. But a PAYPAL Button in UHD (bigger than game images). Do you think it's ok to ask for donation for codes that made not by yourself. TBH, I wont see any of my codes on a site asking for donations.
    But hey, just my 2 cents.

trevorftard, Rabita, toto621 and 2 others like this.
  4. Junkyu85

Junkyu85 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2019
    Malaysia
    any chances for diablo 3 cheats?
    build id 01001b300b9be000
    title id 46b754c506e2ee0a

thanks

5. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 28, 2015
    first off donations is for the time i spend making the codes, the fact ive paid to make and host the site so users can come get a simple site with codes that have been tested and not a random site that has multiple uploads and or codes not tested.

secondly, how havent i credited them, care to download these and tell me how ive taken credit.

i dont even put on the sites main code list codes created by me, i put credits if someone else has made codes for a game i have also, for example, ive credited dsrules in some but not myself.

so open assassins creed and wolfenstien and tell me how ive taken credit, where do i take credit for making them in the main site code list.

wolfenstien i couldnt find the post off the 91wii site because you posted them here and didnt say who made them.

i dont steal codes, i dont claim to make codes that others have made, so i dont get what your trying to say here!

its wrong that i pay for domain hosting, spend time creating a website and its wrong to ask (not force) for donations?

fuck it, should just delete the full lot, try help people and you get someone claiming your a theif just because you ask for donations!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

its in my signature

Attached Files:

Last edited by Retroboy, Jul 16, 2019
  6. DaBlackDeath

Dec 22, 2007
    Germany
    nah, it's nothing wrong asking for donation for all your work.
    I just replied to your phrase bots can stel codes and post them. I don't say you steal any codes - Quite the reverse! I respekt your work and wont be offense to you personally. I just shared my thoughts about websites with a donation button. So please do not take it personally [​IMG]

:edit:
    holy, I've just seen your edit - I never should share my thoughts or post anything if ppl get that upset.
    over and out :angry:

Last edited by DaBlackDeath, Jul 16, 2019
  7. Retroboy

May 28, 2015
    the part
    did seem directed at me and my site, as you mentioned two games i put up, but i dont at any point take credit for them, ive put the same download files here, download them, see how it credits to the creator (minus wolfenstien as i took what you posted so i could only mention 91wii, so ive not taken credit).

i hate when people steal codes and take credit, it was the reason i stopped doing 3ds codes.

8. DaBlackDeath

Dec 22, 2007
    Germany
    @Retroboy One last word to all the drama... What I've tried to say was: You have not credit them because you have copied a codelist without credit (my fault). So bots could also grab this posted codelist. Long story short - No one can really say if codes are grabbed by bots nor fight against leaked codes.
    Yes I know my english is horrible and hard to understand what I'm trying to say. So best choice is - I shut up.

9. Retroboy

May 28, 2015
    lol no drama, but i give credit where it due, have done so already :)

main reason i use winrar too, not just to password and piss people off, but i knew it lets you add comments for this exact reason.

DaBlackDeath likes this.
  10. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    while we are at it, @Retroboy, could your shorten your signature?
    this is all I could see on mobile
    "I'm not updating my pastebin now, I have launched my own website and will be updating codes here, I will also be testing other codes and ensure that ALL codes on my website are fully working, enough of endless sites with codes that don't work"
    not seeing the url to your site

11. zebrone

zebrone GBAtemp Regular

Jul 2, 2007
    Italy
    ITALY
    @Retroboy:
    In Mario Maker 2
    the cheat for invulnerability sometime runs and sometime crashes the game.
    Also cheats for d-pad right/up don't seems to run.
    Can give an eye?
    Thanks

12. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    does it always happen the same stage?

13. Retroboy

May 28, 2015
    I dont think i created the codes someone else did as i wouldnt put an activator.

Invincible i did a few levels and had no problem ill try again now.

Is their any level in particular its not working on

It showed ok for me but ive removed all the shit so should be better now.

thuggothic likes this.
  14. Mobius_One

Mobius_One Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2018
    Philippines
    @Retroboy

Hey bro can I request that you make an Infinite Custom Bullet for God Eater 3 as the stupid system made it limited unlike the previous series

15. wurstpistole

wurstpistole I got 8 warning points

Nov 19, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Is there any reason that all of those do automatically activate when the game is launched? I do not want that, I want to activate them individually. Or do I really need to delete those I don't want now?
    [Edit] ok, solved. I did not know this is an Atmosphere setting that you can change in the system settings ini

Last edited by wurstpistole, Jul 16, 2019
    matias3ds likes this.
  16. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    looks better now, just able to see the url

Attached Files:

17. Reploid

Reploid GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 20, 2010
    Serbia, Republic of
    Hello. I found a fun boss batling game called MECHSTERMINATION FORCE, but I don't feel like grinding munny to get along. Can anyone give a code to have piles of cash? Or maybe a savefile

18. Zumoly

Zumoly GBATemp Analyst

Apr 27, 2018
    Mali
    Yorosso
    You can search for it and it's fairly easy to find. Played it a while back. Yeah it's fun.

19. zebrone

zebrone GBAtemp Regular

Jul 2, 2007
    Italy
    ITALY
    No.
    Ive done 5 stage. Sone times run.
    Sometimes not

No.
    If you speak about invincible cheat it runs random but sometimes not.
    Cheats with the use of D-pad dont run for me.

20. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    I meant when the invincible chetat didn't work, does it didn't work everytime in that same stage even when you replay that same stage?