Hacking Cheapmod - Bad experience

siqveland

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Wiinja deluxe from them and it turned out to be faulty.

i have sent lots of emails to try and return it however I have not had a single reply..

UPDATE....

I was probably being too impatient... I think there was a problem with the site for the last few day ....

received an email from Glen and will be sending the wiinja back soon...

I guess that cheapmod does deserve all the praise that it gets
smile.gif

sorry to everyone and especially Glen

pipesfranco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cheapmod is the only place for good customer service and excellent products.

I like how this guy has only 1 post, this one......trust me im not affiliated with them at all, I have just been treated as a valued customer.....nuff said!

cheapmod

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Siqveland,

Please let me know your order number (if you indeed have one) and I will gladly sort out any problems you may have with your Wiinja Delux.

When did you send the emails, as our email system has been having a few problems since the weekend. This has now been sorted.

You can, of course, call us on the telephone number shown on the website, or use the live support messenger system. There are lots of ways of contacting us.

We do aim for 100% customer satisfaction at all times. The independant reviews on xbox-scene and reseller ratings are a testament to our customer care practices.

Glen.

djtm

Trophies
XP
Country
I've recommended cheapmod to loads of people and everyone has received a top class service.

Got my own wiikey the next day after ordering
biggrin.gif

Scoobos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a suspect cloned Wiinja 2 from this place if its www.cheapmod.net. It was in the box and everything, but the chip was not branded.

Works tho' so no complaints from me - and yeah the wire was perfect, much better than the crap you get at maplins thats about 1 metre thick.

cheapmod

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a suspect cloned Wiinja 2 from this place if its www.cheapmod.net. It was in the box and everything, but the chip was not branded.

Only review copies of the wiinja were ever branded. Stock supplied to resellers was just a bare chip.

Same for the wiinja delux, except Wiinja now supply a little cardboard box instead of the ring box supplied with the wiinja v1 / v2.

Glen.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not to sound like a paid goon for cheapmod but I too ordered from cheapmod and they shipped my replacement case for the GC real quick.

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A SC:SD and EZFlashIV arrived on my doorstep with NO PROBLEMS! He was very polite prior to the launch of the ez flash and a trustworthly person!

@glen: hey; would you be selling the 3 in 1 expansion + EZV in a bundle anytime soon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc