Cheapest place to get a 3DS online?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by FlashX007, Nov 13, 2011.

1. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    Feel free to not answer this but I figured I would get some feedback incase somebody found a cheap place. I don't want anything used. I am one of those people who love and enjoy opening things for the first time. I am aware it already got a price cut but maybe a website is selling it for 10 or 20 bucks less. I am willing to take that offer.

I appreciate any answers.

2. xxNathanxx

xxNathanxx GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2011
    New Caledonia
    Group: Blacklisted Traders

lol

Amazon's the best you can get IMO, unless you feel like using very obscure websites.

3. Jax

Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Jul 31, 2006
    Portugal
    L.A.V.
    Use this extension and browse your favorite online stores. You'll be notified when a product is cheaper elsewhere.

4. mysticwaterfall

mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    Right behind you
    If you can wait until black friday, Target is having 3DS +Mario for 180. You get Mario for 10$.

5. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    I just want the system for now. I am going to wait patiently for the games. First I am going to get Zelda once I get paid. Then anything else I find interesting. My wish list is short but covers pretty much all of the best titles.

6. Spy021

Spy021 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2011
    United States
    I just picked up one for my nephew today at Target. They are offering a $20 Gift Card with purchase of a 3DS. They were running a similar sale a few weeks ago, but offering a $25 Gift Card, but I missed out on it. This was the best deal I could find for just the unit. I didn't see anything else for just the unit from the major retailers for Black Friday, either.

7. Janthran

Janthran Solarian

Sep 17, 2011
    United States
    The Pacific Northwet
    If you can drive to a Best Buy, they give you a $25 gift card, I think.

8. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    Look yes I'm blacklisted. But I fixed the situation completely. I'm not a bad guy. I made one mistake and I tried to take responsibility for it but people keep judging.

9. Janthran

Janthran Solarian

Sep 17, 2011
    United States
    The Pacific Northwet
    Why can't you just.. Leave the group?

10. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    Its up to the staff... I personally respect their decision and I totally deserve it. Nothing I attempted was right. I however fixed the situation and sent back the item. I also apologized sincerely a lot. I also asked to get banned or have some kind of severe punishment. They in turn put me in this group. I will not dispute it or anything if they choose to take me off then its their choice. I just know that if I wasn't broke I would donate a lot to GBAtemp just to prove I did one thing wrong and I regret to this day. Living in guilt isn't anything I would want for anybody.

11. Janthran

Janthran Solarian

Sep 17, 2011
    United States
    The Pacific Northwet
    So, you scammed someone? And then un-scammed them? I don't see the problem people would have with this specific thread, but I guess people might not want to trade with you.

EDIT: Anyway, back on topic. You want it for around $150?

12. Janthran

Janthran Solarian

Sep 17, 2011
    United States
    The Pacific Northwet