Cheapest Cyber Gadget save editor 2

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by wqas xli, Nov 3, 2014.

1. wqas xli
    OP

wqas xli Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2014
    Gambia, The
    I found the cheapest Cyber Gadget save editor 2 in the aliexpress.com which is a online trading platform just like ebuy. only 52 bucks! I think it is a good news.

2. ShawnTRods

ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 26, 2011
    London
    It only works with Japanese games, right?

3. wqas xli
    OP

wqas xli Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2014
    Gambia, The
    yes . it is only for Japanese games.

4. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Jan 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Down The Rabbit Hole
    aliexpress is like a very shady back alley version of ebay, while many people report it to be trustworthy and legit, there is at least just the same amount of people, who advise to stay away from it due to personal bad experience with packages not arriving or being cheap fakes
    there is a reason, why aliexpress is cheaper - because it is not as safe as the "official" big versions, like ebay and amazon
    so the very least, I would like to say is... be precautious, when you want to buy anything from there
    I'm not up to date with the recent prices, but a short google search showed, that amazon is taking 100$ for it, aliexpress just the half? can that be legit? you should at least ask yourself, is it worth the risk or not
    what happens then, is up to you

5. wqas xli
    OP

wqas xli Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Some of my friends bought stuff around on aliexpress. It is cheap and nice. I think the only reason is the most of seller is Chinese,they produce something very cheap. and there is a 11.11 Shopping Festival, they said Millions of 50% off Products. Maybe I'll buy some cheap adventure play stuff.