dmonkey21

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just got a 360 and made the mistake, in my opinion, of buying COD 4 firrst. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game I just think I shouldv'e spent about $60 (what cod cost me) and tried to get some cheaper, older games. (Gears, rainbow vegas 1, etc) My question is does anyone know a good place to buy xbox games relatively cheaply. It can be a website, store anything.

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm...try eBay?

For good old titles you can check out the Xbox 360 essentials topic.

I recommend Condemned.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
When you hit 100 posts you will have access to our trade forum. There is WTB, WTS ands WTT (want to buy, sell, trade).
May be worth making a topic stating you want to buy 360 games. I'm sure you'll get a few offers from our members, 25% (average) of which are USA based
smile.gif

Ebay, obviously, and also used games bins at your local game stores. May even find brand new stuff in some of them. Over here at GAME store you can get most early 360 releases from £5 upwards.
I highly recommend Condemned: Criminal Origins, which was a launch title and is a really excellent experience, one of my favourite games on the 360 to this day (play at night in the dark with the sound jacked up). The second game Condemned 2: Bloodshot just released over there also!

mikesnickname

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Great games you can buy. Kameo $20 at most new. Marvel ultimate alliance, again under 20. ummmm..... not sure how much crackdown is going for, but also worth looking at. Just call your local gamestop, they always have weekly specials on used and new games.

GizmoDuck

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I also recommend eBay, since there can be some really great deals on old, preowned games. One of my first games I got for my 360 was Oblivion on eBay. It was the collector's edition and came with a strategy guide for $15!

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though you can flash the drive with custom firmware to run backups, you can pretty much kiss Xbox Live goodbye.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol