Cheap or expensive?

AyatoKi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Hi there. Guys, can anybody chime in with me about sailing on a yacht? If it worth to be trying rent boat?

The_Debt_Collector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How often do you plan on using one? If you intend to use it a few times a year (or more) then buy one. If you're only going to use one once every few years you're probably better off renting one.

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you live on the water, it's not worth owning a water vessel. It takes a lot of money to maintain their longevity. So even expensive rates for renting are cheaper than ownership.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
remember when this website was an independent gaming community?

the good old days.
This is the General Off-Topic Chat. If people want to talk about gaming, they'll typically go to one of the gaming-oriented forums.
If you think this website is all about gaming, all the time, then boy you would hate the rest of Other Discussions.

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is the General Off-Topic Chat. If people want to talk about gaming, they'll typically go to one of the gaming-oriented forums.
If you think this website is all about gaming, all the time, then boy you would hate the rest of Other Discussions.
oh my god I just realized how stupid i am. Thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.