Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got an email telling me about this deal:

http://ledshoppe.com/Product/ts/SP1011.htm

Two screen protectors for the DSL (they have a bunch of other models for different devices as well) with free worldwide shipping for $4.00. The site looks pretty shady, but I've bought stuff from them before without any major problems. They do ship worldwide pretty quickly, you get the stuff in the 5-10 business days that the site says. So far I have bought the following from them:

1. USB SD/MMC card reader for $3.00 : works far better than expected, great build quality. It's the same one that is included in the DS-Link package, and I was very surprised at its sturdiness.
2. 5xAA and 5xAAA rechargeable batteries : work as expected so far, no complaints.
3. 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub : stopped working after heavy use for about one to two weeks. Pretty disappointed.

So I will say that the site is not going to steal your credit card information or anything, but not sure what kind of quality stuff you might get. Some of their stuff is excellent, other things just break after a week or two. You'll probably end up getting what you pay for, but just in case anybody was looking for a cheap screen protector --- you probably can't beat that price. If anybody orders and receives these, please share what they are like
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom