Rayout

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got my Wii and it chews through batteries so I thought I'd invest in some rechargeable ones. Save the environment and some $$! Anyways the best deal I found was here:

$21.79 for 8 2600 mAh AA batteries plus a fast recharger (2 hours to fully recharge the batteries)
https://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageA...PROD&ProdID=839

For free shipping, use the code: tenergydeals
Should be enough to power your wii-motes for a while.

I bought the kit with 8 AA+4AAA+charger since I wanted to use the set for my graphing calculator too:
https://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageA...PROD&ProdID=841

Anyways I hope this helps anyone who is feeling bad about their Wii pollution.

Edit: I wanted to add that these aren't quite as fancy as those recharge stations but its much more affordable and not sold out
biggrin.gif

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i've had NIMH batteries forever kinda pain charging them but their great i think, my camera uses up batteries like crazy and it has saved me decent amount of money. also use them for the wii, but one thing thats annoying is that it loses charge slowly cant remember the exact numbers but was something like 1% a day.

still if you dont own one i also recommend you grabbing a NIMH
ebay isnt too bad either or check your local stores

what2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just grab yourself a couple of 2500mah energizer batteries and a 15min charger. they're great especially for wii marathons

Sk3pT!kaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii chews through batteries? I've had the same batteries in my wii for 2 weeks (if not longer) and I play with my Wii like crazy and it's still show full in the menu.

But if you must get rechargeable batteries do expensive or don't do it at all. Trying to save money most always ends wasting more money then expected.

Rayout

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah NimH's lose about 30% of their charge a month at room temperature so you should stick the ones you don't use in your fridge.

I'll post if I have any problems with these puppies though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...