Homebrew Channels on sd card

oppopp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey there

I was wondering whether you can download a wad install the channel copy it to ansd and boot the game of the sd menu like you can do with channels youve bought.
Ive tried doing it but it cant it says "failed to launch application" is there a way to do this so you can store rom injected wads on an sd card instead of clogging up the wiis internal memory

thanks in advance

kind regards
oppopp

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to Dop-IOS to apply the signature hash check (Trucha bug) to IOS 60 (for System Menu 4.0 or 4.1) or IOS 70 (for System Menu 4.2). This will cause issues with Preloader. I don't recommend using Preloader in the first place. Instructions for use with Preloader are elsewhere in the forums.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
antiaverage said:
You'll have to Dop-IOS to apply the signature hash check (Trucha bug) to IOS 60 (for System Menu 4.0 or 4.1) or IOS 70 (for System Menu 4.2). This will cause issues with Preloader. I don't recommend using Preloader in the first place. Instructions for use with Preloader are elsewhere in the forums.

I have no idea what you are talking about here. I have preloader, a patched IOS60 and have zero problems with it. Unless you have bootmii as boot2 you are foolish to not have preloader, and even if you do have bootmii as boot2 99% of the forum would still recommend it for the many SM hacks it enables. Don't scare people away from what is probably the only chance most people have for any kind of brick recovery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM