Hacking Channels Messed Up

azoschke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I decided to do some cleaning up up of deleted channel data using anytitle deleter mod. I deleted quite a few things from the "installed channels" section (but not riivolution-i'll get to that later). I also deleted a couple of duplicate system channel (photo and mii) and three unkown titles from the "saved game" category.

I go back to my system menu and photo channel and riivolution have disappeared. oops, but just reinstall them right? Except when I try to install photo channel using wii shop, it errors out, and when I install it using dop-mii, it will install but it still doesn't show on the system menu. When I try to reinstall the riivolution channel it gives me an error (I forgot to write it down but I believe it was -02). Morover, I can no longer install any channel using a loader (official fceu, snes9x, vbagx, etc.) I haven't tried via a wad install yet.

I don't care so much about the channels I lost so much as the fact that I can't install any more channels. So, what did I do (besides being an idiot thinking I could run anytitle deleter without doing any damage)? Any thoughts on what I can do?

azoschke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:
Wad install the photo channel sounds like a good start.
I did end up trying that, but wad installs weren't working.

I ended up formatting system the memory which solved most everything (standard channel download and wad installs.) The Riivolution channel install still fails but I rarely used that anyway. (although if anyone has thoughts on that problem, help would be appreciated.)

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't use rivolution, but I imagine it needs functional ABHPROT from the HBC to install. So have HBC 1.08 running on ios58 with a network connection. It should work then. Just a guess though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)