Channels Messed Up

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by azoschke, May 28, 2011.

1. azoschke
    OP

azoschke Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2011
    United States
    So, I decided to do some cleaning up up of deleted channel data using anytitle deleter mod. I deleted quite a few things from the "installed channels" section (but not riivolution-i'll get to that later). I also deleted a couple of duplicate system channel (photo and mii) and three unkown titles from the "saved game" category.

I go back to my system menu and photo channel and riivolution have disappeared. oops, but just reinstall them right? Except when I try to install photo channel using wii shop, it errors out, and when I install it using dop-mii, it will install but it still doesn't show on the system menu. When I try to reinstall the riivolution channel it gives me an error (I forgot to write it down but I believe it was -02). Morover, I can no longer install any channel using a loader (official fceu, snes9x, vbagx, etc.) I haven't tried via a wad install yet.

I don't care so much about the channels I lost so much as the fact that I can't install any more channels. So, what did I do (besides being an idiot thinking I could run anytitle deleter without doing any damage)? Any thoughts on what I can do?

2. mauifrog

mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

Jan 21, 2010
    United States
    Wad install the photo channel sounds like a good start.

3. azoschke
    OP

azoschke Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2011
    United States
    I did end up trying that, but wad installs weren't working.

I ended up formatting system the memory which solved most everything (standard channel download and wad installs.) The Riivolution channel install still fails but I rarely used that anyway. (although if anyone has thoughts on that problem, help would be appreciated.)

4. mauifrog

mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

Jan 21, 2010
    United States
    I don't use rivolution, but I imagine it needs functional ABHPROT from the HBC to install. So have HBC 1.08 running on ios58 with a network connection. It should work then. Just a guess though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice