Hacking Changing SD Cards between modded switches

Crung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi. Im kind of new to modding. I followed tutorials to prepare my SD Card like Emmumc and sysmmc . Im wondering if i can take the sd card from a modded switch and plug it into a new modded switch to check it out without any problems. A response like " just buy a new sd card does not help me". Not because im unable to, but what im trying to find out if wether i can skip the setup process everytime for every new modded switch.

Crung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The issue with taking out the SD card is that you increase the chance you damage the SD card reader in the switches.
That is not a valid problem for me.
My question is wether i can get banned JUST for switching sd cards between consoles because maybe it registers console id? IDK. But my concerns are along that path.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is not a valid problem for me.
My question is wether i can get banned JUST for switching sd cards between consoles because maybe it registers console id? IDK. But my concerns are along that path.

Switching SD won't prevent you getting a ban, if your NAND have pirated contents and you go online you will eventually get banned.

Crung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Switching SD won't prevent you getting a ban, if your NAND have pirated contents and you go online you will eventually get banned.
my question was if i can get banned just for switching sd cards between modded consoles. Not if switching sd prevents getting banned..

I have nintendo servers blocked anyways on my emmumc and sysmmc . And my stock is clear of nasty pirated stuff.
Its ok im going to wait for someone elses opinion. Thank you for answearing.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my question was if i can get banned just for switching sd cards between modded consoles. Not if switching sd prevents getting banned..

I have nintendo servers blocked anyways on my emmumc and sysmmc . And my stock is clear of nasty pirated stuff.
Its ok im going to wait for someone elses opinion. Thank you for answearing.

It depends on the switch have communicated with nintendo server or not, if your NAND is clean then you would be fine. You can use more than one SD card with the same switch, but once you get banned you are banned. People been able to use one SD card but sysnand for online play and emunand for pirated content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him