Chaossaturn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking of following this guide:

http://www.wiihacks.com/showthread.php?t=60224

To change my wii region from NTSC > Pal, just wanted to know if I did this would it be able to play Pal games (would it be like a normal pal wii if i did this). I know priloader can make your wii region free but dont want to do that, just want it to be like a normal pal wii, put pal game in, play pal game. Thanks.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I'm not to sure about this but again don't take my word for it that this is completely true.) Chnaging the region of your Wii basically changes your Wii Langluge to the Wii's region. Also changes what games will be displayed in the Wii Shop, the overall performance will basically be like a PAL Wii. Only thing I do not know is if it will play actual PAL Discs on the Wii Disc Channel. But overall it's still the same.

Now the off topic question: Why don't you want to make your Wii Region Free with Priiloader?

G3nji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im pretty sure you can have an ntsc wii and play pal games, no need for conversion or anything cuz i remembered installing the pal version of pandoras tower since the ntsc version doesnt work. im also able to play japanese games like sengoku basara utage so you should be fine.

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Just install USB Loader GX and Play all region games.It supports all region of the disc and also the Flash drive.

TheKawaiiPug

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
totaltopic.forumotions.co.uk
XP
Country
Not too sure why you want to do this.

NTSC games have better quality overall than PAL60 and it'd render your NTSC stuff useless I think. Plus other technical things that I don't know.

Plus some mods might get fucked if you tried to use them or have installed them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup