dragon184

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a New 3DS and imported the CFL_DB.dat from my old 3DS to the new one. The Miis show up correctly but I need to change the System ID on the personal Mii. Is there a way to change it? I tried using _3dsMiiEditor, but that particular field is locked. I also tried creating a new Mii using the New 3DS and setting that up as the personal Mii, but that changes the correct ID to the pervious 3ds's system id.

Many thanks

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a New 3DS and imported the CFL_DB.dat from my old 3DS to the new one. The Miis show up correctly but I need to change the System ID on the personal Mii. Is there a way to change it? I tried using _3dsMiiEditor, but that particular field is locked. I also tried creating a new Mii using the New 3DS and setting that up as the personal Mii, but that changes the correct ID to the pervious 3ds's system id.

Many thanks
Did a normal system transfer not work? Or is there any reason why such a thing cant be done?

dragon184

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did a normal system transfer not work? Or is there any reason why such a thing cant be done?
Thanks lone_wolf323, I will give that a shot. Never thought about it. I just selected transfer nothing and started from scratch. Does both 3ds need to be from the same region?

Just watched a youtube video. is it possible to just transfer the Miis?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, System Transfer is all or nothing. And yes, the units have to be the same region. (They have to connect to the same eShop.)

dragon184

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
All good. I used a hex editor to modify the system ID on the CFL_DB.dat file for my personal Mii. Then, I used _3dsMiiEditor to open and resave it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol