Homebrew Change ORAS save sync ID?

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
So i'm banned from pgl online play on my oras game ( means ranked battles and pgl competitions ) i tried to switch to a cia game but if i copy my save, i have same sync id and i'm still banned.
Is there a way to possibly modify save's sync ID?

Reactions: ImInsane

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think changing your TID and SID in PKHeX will force your game to auto generate another one but I can't be sure as I've never been banned before.

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
So i'm banned from pgl online play on my oras game ( means ranked battles and pgl competitions ) i tried to switch to a cia game but if i copy my save, i have same sync id and i'm still banned.
Is there a way to possibly modify save's sync ID?
Wait, are you Suicuark from the WiFi room? If you got banned from online, that must be because you use self hacked Pokémon to battle online. (Which is banned there iirc; I was banned from WiFi room for hacking, although I never hack Pokémon.

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
happened to me too.
managed to be online again by using PKHeX. Here's the steps:

1) export your save, rename like original_save something like this;
2) create a new game. do a speedrun til you met wally in the third city. This is important as you will obtain some sort of gear that enable you to connect to the internet ingame ( i dont remember the name of the gear, sorry). DO NOT LINK THIS NEW GAME WITH YOUR PGL ACCOUNT!
3) save and export your game something you remember like new_game
4) put the two saves from your 3ds to the pc, open PKHeX.
5) here comes the fun: we want to switch the unique id generated for your new save with the unique id of your banned main game. so:
6) open your new_game in PKHeX, go to SAV tab,copy the Game Sync ID.
7) open your main game in PKHeX, to to SAV tab, paste the Sync ID copied before over the banned one.
8) Save.
9) Restore your main game, this time with a "virgin" Sync ID freshly obtained;
10) go ingame, connect to the internet, and finally "sync" (or link if you prefere) your game with your PGL account.
11) i suck at making short guides, i know.

have fun.

Last edited by 20mark,

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
happened to me too.

2) create a new game. do a speedrun til you met wally in the third city. This is important as you will obtain some sort of gear that enable you to connect to the internet ingame ( i dont remember the name of the gear, sorry). DO NOT LINK THIS NEW GAME WITH YOUR PGL ACCOUNT!
5) here comes the fun: we want to switch the unique id generated for your new save with the unique id of your banned main game. so:
7) open your main game in PKHeX, to to SAV tab, paste the Sync ID copied before over the banned one.
8) Save.
10) go ingame, connect to the internet, and finally "sync" (or link if you prefere) your game with your PGL account.

have fun.
Is it possible to create a new random sync id? And use it?

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Suicuark maybe using @Xenon Hacks method of changing TID and SID within your actual game save, but i dont know if doing so it will force a new sync id.
my solution is a bit time consuming, but in the end it will get you unbanned, tested by myself. :)

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
happened to me too.

8) Save.

have fun.
@20mark oh my god you're my saver thank you!! (Took over one hour cuz of pc not detecting sd card and forgetting save backups but i did it. THANKS!)

Reactions: 20mark

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
happened to me too.

8) Save.

have fun.

Interesting. When does the game create the unique Game Sync ID? The first time you log online?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y