shirogeek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hey guys,
Just wanted to know if it was possible to change/inject/extract certs ( headers ) from nsps the same way it is possible with xci file ?
Thanks

BulleT2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think digital downloads are all the same. The authentication is all done on the server side. Meaning Nintendo don't need certs on it.

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NSP do have certs, just unpack them and see. Also digital games have their own certs downloaded when leeching the ticket.
It's not 3DS.

shirogeek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Thanks for the replies, i mean the header identifying the games. I've been injecting my botw cert on a splatoon 2 dump i got from my friend's card. Meant to try the same with nsps cause i haven't been banned ever since. I know there is no guatantee but better than nothing. I don't see how to do that. Xci explorer allows it for xci files and it's called cert over there

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies, i mean the header identifying the games. I've been injecting my botw cert on a splatoon 2 dump i got from my friend's card. Meant to try the same with nsps cause i haven't been banned ever since. I know there is no guarantee but better than nothing. I don't see how to do that. Xci explorer allows it for xci files and it's called cert over there
there is a way to convert xci to nsp i believe. you could perhaps use the same process and then convert.
edit: this tool

Last edited by machinoman,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a way to convert xci to nsp i believe. you could perhaps use the same process and then convert.
edit: this tool
It won't convert the certificate into the ticket because they are two completely different formats. Tickets require certain data to be present in order to be forged such as Nintendo Account which cannot be found in the certificate making the conversion process impossible.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the fact that certs are encrypted with Nintendo's personal 2048 character signing key so 4NXCI won't even be able to crack the cert to try to convert it ;)

Last edited by Draxzelex,

shirogeek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
It won't convert the certificate into the ticket because they are two completely different formats. Tickets require certain data to be present in order to be forged such as Nintendo Account which cannot be found in the certificate making the conversion process impossible.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the fact that certs are encrypted with Nintendo's personal 2048 character signing key so 4NXCI won't even be able to crack the cert to try to convert it ;)

I understand, thanks for clearing everything up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e