Challenge Mode on Pokemon S&M

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Rioluwott, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Rioluwott
    OP

Rioluwott GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2014
    Mexico
    Hi im here to ask everybody who wants challenge mode to make a way to Pokemon Sun and Moon on the 3DS to sing this petition
    the petition link is here
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/challenge-for-pokemon-sun-moon
    Im not here to hear complains about petitions being pathetic or people telling me is a game for kids a lot of people play pokemon on all ages some people since the pokemon release on 1996 and we all know that the games are geting easier they did something like that on BW2 but you needed to finish the game first and start again i know everybody likes hacks like Pokemon Blaze Black and Volt White since its more challenging and fun it would be great to get a level curve like those games of course a way to be like ORAS and XY too we got Easy Mode, Normal Mode and Hard Mode on BW2 maybe something like this would work
    Easy Mode: Like ORAS
    Normal Mode:Like Pokemon Black and White
    Hard Mode: Like Pokemon Blaze Black and Volt White whitout getting all the pokemons just diferent curve
    Im not asking something like the Kaizo games something like BBVW would be great i played the recent dray hacks of ORAS and they were fun because the level curve
    Please sign it and if you don´t like it or you think is stupid just leave this thread
    NOTE: My english is thrash so this has a lot of gramatical errors

Last edited by Rioluwott, Feb 28, 2016
  2. Thunder Hawk

Thunder Hawk Firefox Master Race

Jan 21, 2013
    United States
    Petitions don't affect anything. It's wasted effort, in my opinion. This is speaking from past observations.

3. MisterPantsEyes

MisterPantsEyes GBAtemp Fan

Jan 10, 2015
    Laos
    Although we are still in the planning phase, no, petitions affect many things. OR/AS was created because people asked for it on social media, Digimon Cyber Sleuth was localized because people made a petition and signed it, chinese pokemon fans made a campaign to have the games translated to chinese, and less than 2 years later, the games are coming out in chinese for the first time ever (it isn't confirmed that the campaign is the reason for it, but it atleast had an influence). And there's so much more.

Also what is better? Whining about the difficulty, or actually doing something about it?

If you want to know more, read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/SfHrRNrr

Last edited by MisterPantsEyes, Feb 29, 2016
  4. Thunder Hawk

Thunder Hawk Firefox Master Race

Jan 21, 2013
    United States
    Oh! I learned something new! Thanks. c:

5. Octoling

Octoling Banned

Banned
    Dec 28, 2015
    United States