SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're not wrong. It looks like one of those cheap Android "fire stick" thingies.
when i use the iso file my sd card is
unredeble how do i fix that
Format the SD card with FAT32format or SD Card Formatter with 32kb cluster size, then try loading the ROMs again.

Reactions: eyeliner

LoloGX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're not wrong. It looks like one of those cheap Android "fire stick" thingies.

Format the SD card with FAT32format or SD Card Formatter with 32kb cluster size, then try loading the ROMs again.
whats 32kb cluster an app gonna try it again
Post automatically merged:

still didnt worked i used guiformat it was in fat32 but mz pc and the stick dosent read it

Last edited by LoloGX,

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats 32kb cluster an app gonna try it again

still didnt worked i used guiformat it was in fat32 but mz pc and the stick dosent read it
You can try formatting with Rufus. Set the mode to "non-bootable" and make sure the format is "fat32" with cluster size "default" which is the 32k you want. It's the most reliable way I've found on windows to format any size sdcard to fat32.

LoloGX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can try formatting with Rufus. Set the mode to "non-bootable" and make sure the format is "fat32" with cluster size "default" which is the 32k you want. It's the most reliable way I've found on windows to format any size sdcard to fat32.
î have dowloaded rufus but i cant change the cluster size to 32k it says 16k deffault i cant find the mode non bootable i formated it to fat32 though

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
î have dowloaded rufus but i cant change the cluster size to 32k it says 16k deffault i cant find the mode non bootable i formated it to fat32 though
technically it depends on the size of your SD card. See the below images for how you want rufus setup and how the size of the card dictates what the "default" cluster size is:

tiny card
small (Custom).png

larger card
large (Custom).png

LoloGX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't own one, sorry. was just trying to help out with the formatting part. it's common across many law-end retro devices
oh ok no problem ty for helping me

my pc and game stick lite cant read the sd card after the iso file and at 5 minute and 19 seccons he gets all of these pop ups
and i dont get any of them it says that before i can use it i have to format it when i try to format is it says 1.00Mb of new storage on the sd card

Last edited by LoloGX,
Reactions: esmith13

cruseo1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
oh ok no problem ty for helping me

my pc and game stick lite cant read the sd card after the iso file and at 5 minute and 19 seccons he gets all of these pop ups
and i dont get any of them it says that before i can use it i have to format it when i try to format is it says 1.00Mb of new storage on the sd card
I have the same issue as you did you find a solution??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1