Hacking CFW Download Data Error

epicboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello tempers. Sooo I came back to my wii u after a 2 month vacation. I knew of the 5.5.2 update so I installed CBHC right away. But now when it boots to "fw from iso" or mocha it gives an error about the downloaded data in the download manager which is the system update. Whenever launching a title it'll say preparing update and then say the system update needs to be installed before launching the game. But the update fails. What the heck do I do?

Also as a side note, sometimes my usb hdd doesn't get recognized. It has an external power supply. After unplugging the data usb and plugging into a few of the ports eventually it'll give the error saying can't hotplug usb. Any ideas about this as well?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using dns blocking?
Inplug wii u from power , plug back in. Update should be gone and game will update.

For hdd. Load wii u with hdd drive unplugged. Let it boot completely. Turn off wii u. Plug in hdd. Turn power on. At least that's what fixed my hdd issue with saying "don't unplug hard drive"

epicboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using dns blocking?
Inplug wii u from power , plug back in. Update should be gone and game will update.

For hdd. Load wii u with hdd drive unplugged. Let it boot completely. Turn off wii u. Plug in hdd. Turn power on. At least that's what fixed my hdd issue with saying "don't unplug hard drive"
Forgot to mention. On my actual firmware games boot up regularly. It's just on my "rednand" it does that. I'll still try it though. Thank you for the reply

epicboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case anyone else faces this issue. I fixed it by running nnu patcher and updating my games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...