CFW cheat engines - NSwitchDebugger

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by nanchan, Oct 20, 2018.

1. nanchan
    OP

nanchan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    United States
    I have been using NSwitchDebugger with ReiNX and it works great. The user interface and direction was simple enough, but it could still use some improvement. Does anyone know if this is being updated with a nicer UI and maybe the support of cheat files or db since it is a pain to enter the code or search for it again each time.

2. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    the last update was in June
    probably no db since all address are dynamic

3. Kotomine Kirei

Kotomine Kirei GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2015
    United States
    I wish that the developers of cheat engines like that would release the source code when they no longer have the time or motivation to update them.

MikeHawke and Zedroid like this.
  4. MikeHawke

MikeHawke Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2016
    Hey man, quick question. How do you install Nswitchdebugger? I think I installed it correctly. I can search for values and stuff, but editing does nothing.

5. nanchan
    OP

nanchan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    United States
    if you can search values, then editing should work. I typically search until there are 3 or less available entries. Then I press "A" to override the value with my own value. After that, I go into the game and see the changes. Like I said, I only use it for very basic cheat. Most recently, I used it on Xenoblade 2 to mod gold and it worked well.

MikeHawke likes this.
  6. MikeHawke

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2016
    Thanks man, it doesn't work for me for whatever reason. I guess I got some trouble shooting to do. Thanks though,

7. TioPlato

TioPlato Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2019
    Malaysia
    First sorry for the broken english,i got some question to ask QwQ...
    i can't go in to the hekate menu(image)
    073343q9rlktdzv0rdduv9.
    even i press the - key when i inject the bin file in rcm mode,it still not work,it just go to the home menu automatic
    i using atmosphere cfw and fusee-primary.bin file to inject(file 1223.rar)
    or can you send me the cfw you using now?
    At last....sorry for the broken english again,i am dude QwQ

Attached Files:

8. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Your problem is that you’re injecting the fussee primary.bin, not the hekate 4.6.bin payload.

TioPlato likes this.
  9. TioPlato

TioPlato Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2019
    Malaysia
    thank a lot,now it finally work!
    But…now i got a new problem,my ns starting become lagging when searching for more
    address,at the last…my ns hang……after restast my ns the problem still no solve,i can't search for another address anymore

10. MikeHawke

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2016
    What firmware version are you running? the same happens to me if I've done too many searches in a row, or if I've played my switch for a while.

11. TioPlato

TioPlato Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2019
    Malaysia
    i dun know what version...you can download the 1223.rar to take a look,this is the firmware i using now

Attached Files:

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted