Hacking Cfg USB Loader 70r78.10 released

kmksoulja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be back in autumn with the .11 release...
It will include UStealth support, new nintendont configuration support (v6), private server (wiimmfi) pathching, fixed update URLs.
At the moment CFG rewrites the nintendont config to pass the parameters, I will fix this in the next release passing the config through arg1.

Bye.

this still coming?

Reactions: tatundria

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really hate to necropost like this, but I'm led to believe that this is the correct place to discuss the current CFG USB Loader Mod, after originally asking in the main CFG Loader thread.

I've been using cfg70r78.11 for a little while now with great results. I also use wiiflow-lite, but may need to shift away for the foreseeable future due to some suspected SD card corruption issues.

The only feature I've really noticed which cfg loader mod doesn't have, which would certainly enhance my experience, and remove dependence on other loaders, is integrated support for listing .ciso formatted GameCube games. These .ciso games, converted using "wit", work very nicely now in Nintendont (AFAIK it's the recommended way to compress/trim, since it preserves structure and internal offsets), and show up in other loaders, but not here.

Regardless, much appreciation for all the hard work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)