CFG loader game art cover problem!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by G3nji, Jun 28, 2016.

1. G3nji
    OP

G3nji Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2016
    Canada
    Hi im new here on this forum but i have atleast a slightly better knowledge about softmodded wiis. im currently facing a problem about my cfg loader not loading my games cover art. its like this, it has the front cover has image but the side and the back doesnt, back cover has a question mark on it. in case you ask the images are on a sd card formatted in fat32, and the covers are inside the folder of cfg usbloader. i just dont know where is the problem, my sdcard is also unlocked.

[​IMG]

2. G3nji
    OP

G3nji Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2016
    Canada
    any suggestions, i sure hope so that its not only me that have this problem.

3. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

GBAtemp Patron
    mightymuffy is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2002
    United Kingdom
    Wigan, land of the Pies
    What's the actual image like if you put the sd card into your computer?
    Is it just that game or all of them?
    Could be that you've only downloaded the front cover - I've not used cfg for yonks, but for usb loader gx you get a choice of covers to download.. the site it uses to download might not have the full cover.

4. G3nji
    OP

G3nji Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2016
    Canada
    all of my covers are downloaded via cfg loader itself, the option where it says "download all covers", thats how i get em. anyway heres the pic of my sd card root setup. i also have usbloader gx but i didnt have any problems with that one.
    [​IMG]

5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
  6. G3nji
    OP

G3nji Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2016
    Canada
    im pretty sure the images were downloaded directly from gametdb site itself via cfgloader. just like the 2nd picture above i have it on default settings and never touch it or modified it. my 2tb seagate is formatted in ntfs, while my sdcard is on fat32. i couldnt see any problem whatsoever with my setup, i also tried downloading things manually, transfer it in my sd card and no signs of success.