Your Local Random Internet Geek
OP
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seth, the big idiot that he is, said that Cedar (a Miiverse Clone) would shut down if the site didn't got posts in 6 hours.
People were posting constantly, but for whatever reason, when I wanted to post a picture of Phil giving my YouTube comment a heart, the site wasn't up anymore.

For those who missed everything, Cedar was one of the many Miiverse clones spread on the web, and this one was the closest to bringing back Miiverse.
You have Openverse, Closedverse (now the king of the hill), Oasis, Ciiverse, Closedverse 2... The list goes on and on.

Sadly, not many archives were made but the ones that do exist, don't say much about the site now that Gnarly's Cracked Software, Games and Media are now lost.

You only had 6 communities made by the site, and custom made communities which shows that making your own communities as a normal user doesn't work.

Gnarly, if you're reading this, we must host a "cracked" website.

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
OP
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright, bump time.

It’s kind of weird people still find this thread from when I was new to the site. I was 13 back then, and had no fucking idea what I was talking about. All I cared about back then is Miiverse clones, because I was a mindless clone addict just like the rest. And it just came to my attention that this ancient thread was put in a video that I don’t know about.

31B91115-30E8-4509-9DB0-12A0AE897A00.jpeg

I also vividly remember this being used against me when I got in a fight with Adrian. My arguments were as weak as a stepped-on frog, especially these two:
don't say much about the site now that Gnarly's Cracked Software, Games and Media are now lost.

Gnarly, if you're reading this, we must host a "cracked" website.

Well, this thread is going to get all the way up on EoF again. For future reference, please ignore this. I was stupid back then (and still am).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: in the fridge, we have some of these