Hacking CDNSP games download problem

SaifIsTheName

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hi,
First of all sorry if this is not the right section for this post.

I'm having a problem with cdnsp. The games start downloading with no problem but at some point it stops and I have to manually close and reopen it again to resume the downloading.
Now, I'm trying to download 2 gb game and the download stopped twice.
Anyone is having the same problem?
cdnsp is great and the games are added ridiculously fast but this problem is kinda ruining it for me. Especially that I usually download files when I want to sleep.

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
First of all sorry if this is not the right section for this post.

I'm having a problem with cdnsp. The games start downloading with no problem but at some point it stops and I have to manually close and reopen it again to resume the downloading.
Now, I'm trying to download 2 gb game and the download stopped twice.
Anyone is having the same problem?
cdnsp is great and the games are added ridiculously fast but this problem is kinda ruining it for me. Especially that I usually download files when I want to sleep.
its ur internet not cdnsp

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah my internet stops for like ~10 second every hour or half an hour.
Is there anyway to resume the downloading automatically?
nah u have to start the program again I believe but what r u using cuz there usually a readme with the features in the builds

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using cdnsp GUI bobv4.1.1
There is a readme file for downloading the required modules but can't find the features file.
yea I don't think it has an auto resume when stopping cuz I haven't seen bob the dev say anything about it u would have to run to download option and then it resumes from there

Reactions: SaifIsTheName

Nightflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the same problem since this morning, worked fine before!

Pro tip: Make a hotkey script that closes the program, reopens the program and (after waiting a bit to load your queue) clicks on "Download all" every 30 minutes or so, just to be safe. Even if it didn't stop after that 30 minutes, you won't lose progress on anything so ideal for overnight sessions in your case. Hope this helps :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans