Hacking CBHC Mod - ColdBoot HaxChi CFW mod

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here you go, added padcon loading option in menu + autobooting padcon with sig patches.

Wow, I can't thank you enough for this!! Working perfectly, this is so comfortable, just turn on WiiU and finally have sigpatches and Padcon launched automatically :)
Thanks again!

Reactions: Edizius

Edizius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow, I can't thank you enough for this!! Working perfectly, this is so comfortable, just turn on WiiU and finally have sigpatches and Padcon launched automatically :)
Thanks again!
Yes I feel the same. I always was pissed off when I watched movies and the gamepad had to be running all the time.

BTW: I like the feature that holding a button starts directly different apps, but i think it would be a great benefit if below "autobooting..." One could see wich button is for what (like:
A Button - loadiine
B Button - Wii Flow channel forwarder
X Button - ftpiiu
Y Button - homebrew launcher

)
Just an idea

Last edited by Edizius,

Edizius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
2. If you start wiiu in wiiu menu without padcon, and then launch padcon from hbl, do you have same bug?

Hi,
I just tested it and my "normal" haxchi seems not to work anymore. I tried to reinstall it and it did not work either. any ideas how to fix? should i uninstall the ds-game and reinstall? has this any advantage over only reinstalling the hack (which obvioulsely does not work)? I also found out that my Wii u freezes if I start app-shop if I do not hold the L&R button (which is shown as a a possible solution after crash of app shop). Is maybe the SD-card defect? When i connect it to the PC it does not show any failures.... Can this be connected with the cbhc-mod?

I also have now a ext-hdd connected. Can this be a problem?

Wup installer y mod doesn't work anymore either... :-( after starting an installation the withe background and "wii u menu" startup icon appears and then it freezes with a blackscreen.... Does anyone know a solution/ has a hint what i can try?

Last edited by Edizius,

Edizius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Problem foumd... Internal storage was compleately full. After uninstalling not needed storage with wii u storage manager now everithing is working again!!!

Edizius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi again. Is this mod also making automatically a signpatch? Because if i start into wii u menu (+padcon), i can not start my haxchi to boot hbl. It freezes with black screen. If i start wii u settings first, return to wii u menu, then it works. Directly aborting auto boot and start hbl works as well. But some homebrews are having problems then. Has anyone a solution? Thanks in advance

D

Deleted User

What is padcon??
Homebrew which disables gamepad screen and allows you to continue using gamepad.
You just need to press Right Analog stick and then magic happens. [No, your Wii U isn't dead, you just pressed right stick by mistake]

Reactions: Keylogger

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wiiU system + padcon does't work for me. Wii U gets stuck on a black screen with a "-5" white writing on top. Path is correct and padcon works fine if launched the normal way through HBL.

edit: homebrew launcher does't work either from this. Got stuck on white screen with wii U logo on bottom right. Weird since CBHC itself it's working. I am wondering what's going on

Last edited by marchrius,

panther666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
wiiU system + padcon does't work for me. Wii U gets stuck on a black screen with a "-5" white writing on top. Path is correct and padcon works fine if launched the normal way through HBL.
edit: homebrew launcher does't work either from this. Got stuck on white screen with wii U logo on bottom right. Weird since CBHC itself it's working. I am wondering what's going on

Check your path and filenames, it's working for others...

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I already did that many times and it's still not working. I have no doubts it's working for others but for now I had to revert to normal CBHC. Also, do you install this over CBHC or fresh?

Obnew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Is it posible to make an option for SDCafiine? Or IosuHax + SDCafiine (for games like Super Mario Maker)?

D

Deleted User

Is it posible to make an option for SDCafiine? Or IosuHax + SDCafiine (for games like Super Mario Maker)?
Launch CBHC CFW then HBLC and SDCaffine, was it that hard?
Or modify cbhc.elf for your needs i guess?

Obnew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Launch CBHC CFW then HBLC and SDCaffine, was it that hard?
Or modify cbhc.elf for your needs i guess?
The less clicks, the better for me. Yes I'm that lazy.

Just kidding. Anyways, I would at least consider having IousHax + SDCafiine, since I almost always get error code 157-1103 when launching HBL after booting with fw.img, and I'm not able to find a fix for that on the net.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
PadCon Option loads sigpatched CBHC CFW and PadCon afterwards :)
Cool. Didn't know this was possible. Would this work for normal Haxchi as well?
Only problem is the only game I'm playing right now is also the only and first game where I'm using the "analog buttons" so Padcon would need to be modified to only toggle the screen when both sticks (L and R) are pressed at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...