Cave story and other DSi store games

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Amrulez, Jun 19, 2011.

Jun 19, 2011
  1. Amrulez
    OP

Newcomer Amrulez Member

United States
    I am looking in the 3DS eshop and is it just me or is the store pretty lame right now? Is Cave story available in the USA eshop? There is very little to choose from unless I am missing something here.

2. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States
    Cave story should be there
    use the search option for find most items

and the way the eshop is setup is very bad

Nintendo needs to have a better way of sorting games

an all title "ABC option" would be nice
    ABC->A->"all game that start with A"

3. Amrulez
    OP

Newcomer Amrulez Member

United States
    Yes you are right, I did find it now. Didn't realize how it was setup as it was my first time in the store. Nintendo still has a long way to go to fix their online experience. Also I can't believe some of the prices. Shantae at 11.99? Cave story is free on the PC but 10 bucks on the 3DS. 7.99 for Hero of Sparta and it is 99 cents on the Iphone. Not that we should compare mobile phone games to a real handheld. And I am sure there will never ever be a sale on any of these games. Steam, Xbox live and PSN all do some very nice sales on a lot of their games. Picked up this 3DS and will buy Zelda Ocarina of time tomorrow. I never played it so for me this will be a new experience. I can't wait for a lot of real good games to come out.

4. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States

Scroll all the way to the right... See that "Games that start with..." option? That's what that is...

5. Technik

Member Technik GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have Cave Story, it's $10. It was on the Recommended area last I checked. It's VERY fun.