Hacking Question Cartridges on cfw

powelwojtasik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey guys, I’m thinking about buying ring fit adventures so here’s my question. Will I be able to play it normaly out of the box from cartridge on CFW or do I have to change something in a config file and if so which file? Or will I need to play it on OFW? And what about updates? I’m on 10.2 sysnand AMS 14.4.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I’m thinking about buying ring fit adventures so here’s my question. Will I be able to play it normaly out of the box from cartridge on CFW or do I have to change something in a config file and if so which file? Or will I need to play it on OFW? And what about updates? I’m on 10.2 sysnand AMS 14.4.
CFW does not prevent you from playing cartridges. Updates are up to whether you want to obtain them legally or illegally.

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may need to burn your cartridge slot fuse if you haven't been doing that. I think atmosphere prevents you from burning the cartridge slot fuse by default and you have to change a setting if you want to burn it. I don't use atmosphere though, so some one feel free to correct me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Also, this: https://i.imgur.com/cNQbtfE.jpg